- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms + 1 WC
- Cinema Room
- Music Room
- Lutron System for Lighting & Blinds
- Underfloor Heating throughout
Warley is a beautiful conservation village on the edge of Halifax, sitting atop the Calder Valley, recently made famous by Happy Valley & Gentlemen Jack. The property is a 10 minute drive to Halifax railway station with its direct links to Manchester, Leeds & London, and the fabulous Piece Hall. Warley is served by regular buses, and the local area benefits from a large 24/7 taxi service. Warley town has a primary school, cricket club, rugby union club, and substantial recreation grounds with children's park, as well as the locally renowned Maypole Inn at its centre.
The current owners have transformed the property into, in effect, a new build eco house, improving the EPC rating to C, and providing low running costs based on air-source heat pump driven underfloor heating.
The social hub of the home is an open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area with a contemporary log burning stove, engineered ash wood flooring and a stunning fitted kitchen with solid surface worktop (krion) and a full range of Siemens integrated appliances in addition to a double wine fridge.
The centre-piece staircase of steel, glass and ash rises from the ground floor to the second floor in an atrium flooded with natural light. The stylish house bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom offer that touch of luxury, in addition to a ground floor suite of gym, modern sauna and sound-proofed music room. The property also benefits from Lutron lighting and blinds, designed by Brilliant Lighting.
The home has flexibility in its layout with, for example, the gym could be re-purposed as a games room, entertainment room or living room. The ground floor bedroom could accommodate dependant relatives having a shower room next door, and the cinema room to the second floor could be utilised as a study.
Externally there is a generous driveway accessed through electric gates with intercom, an abundance of block-paved parking and the oversized double garage with remote control doors. The wraparound gardens provide stunning open countryside views from all sides, which have been maximised by the breakfast terrace from the French doors, leading to the upper sun deck, and the south facing alfresco dining area. This is in addition to a substantial potting shed at the end of the property.
OWNER´S DETAILS OF THE HIGH SPEC IS AS FOLLOWS:
LIGHTING Designed and supplied by Brilliant Lighting- https://www.brilliantlighting.co.uk/project/lighting-design-modern-yorkshire-stone-house/
Lutron hard wired lighting system throughout the house, with programmable lighting scenes.
Lutron electric blinds in kitchen/lounge/dining area and master bedroom.
Controllable via room keypads and devices using the Lutron app.
Lutron wiring in place for connection to the garage, external lighting and decking area.
STEEL & ASH STAIRCASE Designed & built by Westcliffe Joiners - https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/lifestyle/homes-and-gardens/home-interiors-add-the-wow-factor-with-a-stunning-staircase-design-from-these-yorkshire-craftsmen-4227363
ALARM (BY HALIFAX SECURITY) Hard-wired interior house alarm, external line beams and CCTV.
Set up with Texecom control system using keypads and Texecom app.
Separate interior Garage alarm with same control systems.
PLANT ROOM 2 x Air Source Heat Pumps - one servicing the hot water for showers/taps, and one servicing the underfloor heating via 3 manifolds on the ground and first floor.
Underfloor - Ochsner Golf GMLW14+VX air source heat pump.
Hot Water - Ochsner Europa air source heat pump.
MUSIC STUDIO "Noise Stop" wall and ceiling systems with 100mm Dense Fibre Matting acoustic insulation.
Acoustic door with vision panel - 39dB reduction (JCW Acoustic Supplies).
OFFICE Toughglaze switchable privacy glass (operated by Lutron keypad and remote control).
HALLWAY/GALLERIED LANDING 2 x Velux remote controlled, rain-sensing solar powered windows.
GARAGE In-line Solar PV of 16 x 285w panels by GBSol and SolarEdge SE4000H inverter (total of 4.56kWp system producing c3900kWh per annum).
Remote controlled electric gate and intercom.
APPROVED PLANNING PERMISSION The property also benefits from approved planning permission for new door opening to south elevation which was granted on the 2nd of November 2023.
COUNCIL TAX G
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.