A spacious hallway with a beams to the ceiling, part glazed wooden doors. A stunning wide wooden staircase leads upstairs, this gorgeous hallway is packed with character and charm. The hallway leads into the dining room/ sitting room, lounge, breakfast kitchen, ground floor W.C. and a UPVC door leads out to the rear of the property.
The dining room/ sitting room again has ample character and charm. This includes deep windows, a beamed ceiling and a beautiful stone fireplace with a multi fuel log burning stove that operates a back boiler and heats the property's radiators. To conclude a lovely space for relaxing and socialising.
A neutrally decorated lounge with deep dual aspect windows letting in lots of natural light, beamed ceiling, a stone fireplace with a wood mantel and a multi fuel log burning stove.
A modern and neutrally finished kitchen. The kitchen benefits from a breakfast bar, ample base and wall units with a contrasting worktop with tiled splash backs above. The kitchen utilities comprise of an integrated oven, with space for a microwave above, ceramic hob and with an extractor hood. A stainless sink with drainer exists which benefits from a large double glazed picture window above. A utility room is accessed from the breakfast kitchen which comprises of space for washing machine, tumble dryer and shelving for storage.
The W.C. comprises of a wash hand basin above a vanity unit, W.C. double glazed frosted window and part tiled walls.
A stunning split level wide wooden staircase leads to the landing from the ground floor. An arched window is present above the staircase which looks out over the garden and lets in ample natural light. A beamed ceiling, dado rail and wood floor is present. The landing leads to the master bedroom, further three double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
An extremely spacious master bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows and plenty of space for free standing furniture. The en suite shower room is accessed from the master bedroom and has a wash bash.
This double bedroom is neutrally decorated with two double glazed windows and a fitted vanity cupboard with a wash basin above.
Again this double bedroom benefits from two double glazed windows and built in integrated wardrobes.
Again this double bedroom has two double glazed windows which allows ample natural light in. A large storage cupboard is present which would be perfect as a walk in wardrobe or an en suite.
This bathroom is full of character and comprises of a bath, wash basin set in a wooden table with a towel rail underneath, shower cubicle, W.C., two double glazed windows which allow ample natural light in. The walls are part tiled and a dado rail exists above the tiling.
The court yard is laid to stone cobbles and offers parking for several vehicles. Parking is also present in front of the detached workshop. A lawn exists to the front of the property.
The grounds/ gardens are vast and are mostly laid to grass. A commanding stone flagged patio area exists to the side of the property with a Barbeque that is built into the external part of the chimney breast. The side garden benefits from a timber built outhouse. At the bottom of the garden there are excellent far reaching viewings.
To the side and rear of the property an unfinished outbuilding exists. This was started and the vendor’s intention was to use this as addition storage for garden tools and garden equipment. We have been informed it was being built over an existing structure of a similar nature but unfortunately it has not been completed.
An incredible stone built detached workshop which is accessed by large timber barn doors and a small access door within. The area immediately outside the workshop is block paved. Internally the workshop has concrete and Yorkshire stone flagged flooring. Electricity and lighting is present at the workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appli-ances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be in-dependently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire’s Finest Leeds Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.