The kitchen diner can be accessed from the timber decked sitting area which overlooks the court yard. The kitchen diner is entered by a double glazed glass door with a number of large windows either side of the door which allow ample light in and views out of the court yard. The kitchen has a number of luxury fitted wall and base units with a granite worktop above, there is an breakfast bar/ island which has a stainless steel sink and again a granite work surface. The kitchen appliances comprise of a built in Zanussi gas hob with overhead stainless steel Zanussi extractor hood, built in Zanussi oven with grill, built in Zanussi microwave, integrated fridge freezer and an integrated Electrolux dishwasher. A lovely tiled floor is present under foot, spot lighting and in ceiling speakers are present. A landing is accessed by an Oak door from the kitchen diner.
A neutrally decorated landing which leads to a W.C., a staircase up to the fourth floor which is the mezzanine sitting room & dining room and a staircase down to the second floor.
A neutrally decorated W.C. which comprises of a low level W.C. and pedestal wash basin. A frosted window exists which allows ample light in.
This amazing open plan space is neutrally decorated. It is light and airy courtesy of a high ceilings with a number of sky lights above which allow ample light in. On the Fifth floor (mezzanine level) you have access on to a balcony courtesy of an opening sky light and window. Underfoot on both levels the flooring is finished to Oak, ceiling speakers and spot lighting is present. Eve’s storage is found on the upper level offering practical storage space.
Again a neutrally decorated landing which leads to Bedroom five which has its own dedicated balcony and bedroom four which is currently used as a home office. A third staircase leads down to the first floor’s landing.
A spacious double bedroom which boasts Oak flooring underfoot. This bedroom is decorated neutrally with spot lighting above and a double glazed French door that lead out on to a large balcony which overlooks the rear garden and boasts lovely far reaching views beyond.
A neutrally decorated bedroom which is currently used as a study/ home office. Under foot the floor is Oak and a large double glazed window allows ample light in and looks out over the rear garden.
This landing is neutrally decorated and benefits from having a door which leads out to the side of the property on to a timber decked walk way which leads up to the court yard and down to the rear garden. This door could be conveniently used as the main entrance if the new owner desired. A large airing/ drying cupboard is present which houses ample clothes hanging space, the central heating boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder is located in this cupboard space.
A spacious and neutrally decorated bedroom which is currently used as a dressing room. A double glazed window allows ample light in and spot lighting is present above.
The family bathroom is predominately tiled and comprises of a bath with shower over and a glass screen. A wall mounted wash basin and concealed W.C. with push flush is present again spot lighting exists.
The utility room is conveniently positioned in what is considered to be the mid-level of the property. The utility room comprises of a stainless sink with drainer and a work surface with a cupboard below, space for a plumbed in washing machine and tumble dryer is present. The utility is neutrally decorated and benefits from shelving above.
A neutrally decorated landing/ hallway which leads to the master bedroom, bedroom two and a large under staircase cupboard exists which is perfect for storage. Again spot lighting is present above.
A spacious master bedroom which is neutrally decorated and benefits from having double glazed French doors that lead out into the rear garden and its patio area. Underfoot the master bedroom has an Oak floor and spot lighting above.
An amazing en suite which is fully tiled and benefits from a walk in shower with rain dancer shower head above. A wash basin is present sat a tiled work surface and a wall mounted W.C. with concealed push flush, chrome towel radiator and spot lighting exists.
A neutrally decorated walk in wardrobe exists within the master bedroom and benefits from ample hanging and cupboard space. Underfoot the Oak floor continues, spot lighting is present above and a double glazed window allows natural light in.
A neutrally decorated double bedroom which comprises of fitted wardrobes and spot lighting above. A large double glazed window allows natural light in.
The en suite comprises of a corner shower cubicle, wall mounted wash basin, low level W.C. and a chrome towel radiator. Underfoot the en suite is tiled with part tiled walls and the remaining walls are neutrally decorated with spot lighting above.
Commanding wooden electrically controlled gates lead in from Breary Lane. They lead into a commanding court yard which is mostly laid to tarmac. Directly outside the front of the property a raised timber decked area is present which gives access into the kitchen diner. This decked area is south facing and is perfect for sitting out and dining alfresco or just simply relaxing.
The property benefits from ample parking spaces for at least 5 cars including ownership of the land to the right of the garage that provides a large gravelled area for parking and includes an attractive shrub area with many trees to provide shelter. Additional designated parking areas are present for this property and consist of a block paved area directly outside the front of the property and a block paved area outside the garage.
As a part of a separate building within the gated courtyard is a large single garage that benefits from an electrically operated up and over door.
The property benefits from exterior lighting to the gates and censored security lighting around the property including the entrance doors.
The rear garden can be accessed down the side of the property by a timber decked passage way or directly from the master bedroom by French doors. The rear garden comprises of a stone flagged sitting area and a commanding bat and lawn with a number of conifer trees planted at the bottom of the garden. The rear gardens boundary is defined by timber fencing.
• The property’s Worchester Borsch boiler was install November 2017 and benefits from a 7 year warranty from installation. In addition the central heating and hot water systems benefits from Hive controls. (Also heating control via a smart phone).
• The electrics are approximately 10 years old.
• Ceiling speaking are presents in a number of rooms which include access to FM, DAB and a link to a MP3 docking port.
• The property has a fully working alarm system.
• Tenure – Freehold – A service charge is applicable for the communal areas of the court yard and the electric gates - £118.00 approximately per annum.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire’s Finest Leeds Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.