You enter the property through an oversized solid Oak wooden door into a grand hallway. The grand hallway oozes character with exposed beams to the ceiling, ornate wall hung lights, exposed stone features and wooden flooring below foot. The grand hallway leads into the lounge, kitchen diner, study, utility room and staircase to the first floor.
A vast lounge which is approximately 25ft in length boastings a fireplace with a large stone ache above with a log burning stove sat on a stone hearth. Underfoot the lounge boasts a beautiful character stone floor. Beams are displayed above and a lovely stone mullion window exists which looks out to the front of North Wing.
A spacious kitchen diner which comprises of ample lower and upper level wooden kitchen cupboards with a granite worktop and a tiled splash back above. The kitchen utilities comprise of a Belfast sink with mixer tap, cream Aga with an extractor above, integrated dish washer and a recessed space exists for housing a free standing fridge freezer. Underfoot a stunning stone tiled floor exists and a feature window seat is present with stone mullion windows above which look out to the front of North Wing. Exposed beams are present above, a wooden door leads out in the grand hallway in turn which leads into the utility room/additional kitchen.
The utility room comprises of a number of low level cupboards with a granite worktop above with tiled splash backs. A built in oven with ceramic hob, Belfast sink and space for a plumbed in washing machine is present. Under foot a lovely stone tiled floor exists and spot lighting is present above. The utility room leads to a W.C. and a cloak area which leads out to the Yorkshire stone patio at the rear of North Wing.
A predominately tiled W.C. with feature wall paper. The W.C. also comprises of a corner wash basin and a frosted window.
The study benefits from wooden panelled walls and wooden flooring below foot. Exposed beams exist to the ceiling and a window allows natural light in.
A commanding galleried landing which is neutrally decorated and boasts exposed stone features and wooden beams to the ceiling. The landing leads to the master bedroom, a further two double bedrooms, family bathroom and the second staircase to the second floor.
An extremely spacious master bedroom which also benefits from a dressing room with wooden fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has an exposed stone feature wall and exposed wood beams to the ceiling. A window looks out to the front of North Wing and also allows ample natural light in. A wooden door from the dressing room leads into a stone walled lobby area which opens into the en suite.
A stunning en suite which comprises of a roll top bath, pedestal wash basin and W.C. Amazing exposed stone walls exist with commanding wooden beams to the walls and ceiling. The ceiling is high and two frosted windows exist which allow ample natural light in. Wooden flooring is present underfoot.
A neutrally decorated double bedroom which is currently used as a children’s bedroom. A large window exists which allows ample light in and loft access is achieved from this bedroom by a pulled down ladder which leads into a carpeted loft area.
Again a neutrally decorated double bedroom which benefits from a large window which allows ample light in.
A naturally decorated family bathroom which comprises of a commanding walk in shower cubical with a rain dancer shower head above, wash basin above a vanity cupboard, a concealed W.C. and a chrome towel radiator. Spot lighting is present above and a tiled effect floor exists underfoot.
A commanding landing space which is neutrally decorated and has been utilised as a cinema room which boasts a built in projector. A Velux window is also present above which allows ample light in. The landing leads into fourth double bedroom.
A commanding double bedroom which is neutrally decorated and boasts an exposed stone wall. A Velux window allows ample light in. A small staircase leads up into the en suite.
A luxury en suite which boasts a spacious whirlpool Jacuzzi bath, wash basin above a vanity cupboard and a low level W.C. The en suite is fully tiled and features a frosted stone mullion window.
A gravelled driveway leads down the side of the property where a well is located and you proceed through a farm gate. The driveway area has parking for up to several vehicles. Beyond the gravelled driveway you proceed to a commanding Yorkshire stone flagged patio and a vast bat and ball lawn which leads to a timber decked area and a summer house. The summer house boasts electricity and wooden glass folding doors. The summer house boasts a bar area and a number of cupboards with a stainless sink above. Beyond the bat and ball lawn a paddock/field exists.
The detached garage is stone built and benefits from an office/workshop area to the rear and a garage area beyond which benefits from an up and over garage door.
• The central heating system is run by LP gas.
• North Wing is part of a private drainage system at the Steeton Hall Development.
• Please note the current owner does not reside at this property and it is lived in by tenants, because of this extra flexibility maybe needed when making a viewing appointment for this property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire’s Finest Leeds Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.