* BEST AND FINAL OFFERS 12 NOON FRIDAY 29TH JULY 2022 * Cornerstone are delighted to offer for sale this lovely two bedroom end terrace property located on a desirable cul-de-sac in Meanwood.
* BEST AND FINAL OFFERS 12 NOON FRIDAY 29TH JULY 2022 *
Cornerstone are delighted to offer for sale this lovely two bedroom end terrace property located on a desirable cul-de-sac in Meanwood.
The property's location is excellent being a short walk to the centre of Meanwood while also not too far from the centre of Chapel Allerton.
Each suburb has their own array of superb amenities including the nearby Waitrose in Meanwood & Meanwood Park.
A Sainsbury's Local is also walking distance. Other amenities close by and walking distance include the Beck and Call Gastro Pub and Culto which is a trendy eatery.
The property benefits from being surrounded by a number of highly regarded schools.
The property comprises to the ground floor an open plan dining sitting room with French doors out into the rear garden. This space leads into a kitchen and the staircase to the first floor.
The first floor comprises a landing, two large bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the front of the property has a driveway, lovely cottage style mature front garden, a path leads down the side of the property to the rear garden, A timber gate opens to give access to the rear garden which benefits from French doors into the open dining, sitting room.
All of the above make this property an ideal home. To conclude an impressive property that will be popular given its location, price and finish.
OPEN PLAN DINING, SITTING ROOM You enter the property through a uPVC door into a neutrally decorated open plan space. A double glazed window is present to the side of the front door allowing light in with a lovely view out into the front garden. The kitchen is accessed from here and this space opens into the sitting room. The sitting room has a lovely fireplace creating a pleasant focal point. Double glazed French doors lead out into the rear garden and a second double glazed window allows plenty of light in. A staircase leads to the first floor and benefits from storage below it.
KITCHEN The kitchen comprises a number of lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop with tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated dish washer, space for a free standing oven with an extractor hood above, space for a free standing fridge freezer and space for a washing machine. A double glazed window allows natural light in with a view of the front garden.
LANDING A neutrally decorated landing that leads to two good size bedrooms and the bathroom
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM The principal bedroom is decorated in a modern colour scheme and benefits from fitted wardrobes. Two double glazed windows allow natural light in with a view of the rear garden.
BEDROOM TWO A good size second bedroom, this space is predominately decorated neutrally with a painted feature wall. A double glazed window allows plenty of light in with a view out over the front garden
BATHROOM The bathroom is tiled comprising a bath with rain dance shower over, second flexible shower hose and a glass screen. A pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and a towel rail radiator also exist. A frosted double glazed window allows light in.
DRIVEWAY & FRONT GARDEN The property benefits from parking, Its driveway is indicated by a paved area. A path leads from here to the front door through the mature front garden. The front garden comprises mature hedging, planted lavender border and a lawn. A path leads down the side of the property to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN The rear garden can accessed down the side of the property through a timber gate or from the open plan dining, sitting room through double glazed French doors. The rear garden comprises a paved area perfect for sitting out, lawn and mature hedges that create a private feel to this rear garden.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band B.
1.Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers will be asked to produce original or certified identification and evidence of address documentation. We carry out an electronic anti-money laundering checks on all buyers. We use a risk-based approach to determine the level of detail we apply when looking at each individual purchaser. Therefore, we may require additional documentation or information. If you conclude a sale subject to contract, you understand we shall carry out electronic anti-money laundering checks. This is not a credit check and will not affect your credit file but may show on your credit search file.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check where we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.