* BEST AND FINAL OFFERS 12 NOON THURSDAY 28TH JULY 2022 * Cornerstone are delighted to offer for sale this spacious, luxury, outstanding and unique top floor flat with a driveway and garden. This lovely flat has stunning views over the woodland at the top of the Woodhouse Ridge.
* BEST AND FINAL OFFERS 12 NOON THURSDAY 28TH JULY 2022 *
Cornerstone are delighted to offer for sale this spacious, luxury, outstanding and unique top floor flat with a driveway and garden. This lovely flat has stunning views over the woodland at the top of the Woodhouse Ridge.
This beautiful flat is situated in the most opulent stone built building, believed to be originally built in the mid to late 1800's this commanding residence has been converted into three outstanding, luxury flats many years ago. The current owners have extensively renovated their flat during their ownership keeping it trendy and appealing to the current market.
This characterful property occupies the entire top floor, benefits from a driveway and a lovely garden. The property has some great tree top views over the Woodhouse Ridge towards Meanwood.
Located at the top of Cumberland Road, a tree lined no through road. This certainly contributes to its tranquil atmosphere among its leafy setting. The property offers convenient access to the Woodhouse Ridge/Meanwood Valley Trail which leads to Meanwood and Leeds City Centre.
The property is surrounded by many outstanding amenities which are found at nearby Headingley, Hyde Park Corner, Meanwood and Leeds City Centre.
In brief the flat has some excellent features. These comprise large rooms, superb high ceilings with coving, exposed timber floors & doors, a log burning stove, a good range of stylish quality fixtures & fittings, cast iron radiators in every room apart from the kitchen and great views through the property's many beautiful sash windows.
To conclude an amazing opportunity to purchase a real rare find.
ENTRANCE HALL You enter the property through a grand door into a predominately neutrally decorated hallway with a dado rail and an exposed timber floor. A staircase leads up into the flat and its first floor hallway.
FIRST FLOOR HALLWAY The first floor hallway leads to the sitting room, bedroom one, bathroom, the staircase to the loft, principal bedroom, large storage cupboard, bedroom three and the open plan kitchen diner. The first floor hallway is neutrally decorated with a dado rail and an exposed timber floor.
SITTING ROOM A commanding sitting room that is decorated in a modern tone with coving to the high ceiling and large sash windows with lovely views out. The sitting room has a stunning exposed timber floor and a log burning stove.
DOUBLE BEDROOM ONE Currently used as a children's nursery this spacious double bedroom has a high ceiling with coving. A lovely exposed timber floor and sash window allows natural light to pour in.
ATTIC A staircase from the first floor hallway leads up to the attic. The attic has lighting and offers plenty of storage.
BATHROOM The bathroom is predominantly tiled with a walk in shower enclosure with rain dance shower head, cast iron roll top bath and a wash basin above a vanity unit. The bathroom has a sash window and a trendy industrial feel.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM A principal bedroom that is decorated in modern tones with coving to the ceiling, timber floor and two sash windows offer brilliant dual aspect views.
STORAGE CUPBOARD A large storage cupboard is accessed from the first floor hallway, this offers plenty of practical storage space.
DOUBLE BEDROOM THREE Bedroom three is finished in a popular deep blue tone with coving to the ceiling and a timber floor. Two sash windows allow plenty of light in with lovely view out over woodland. This bedroom has fitted wardrobes.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER A spacious open plan kitchen diner that comprises neutrally finished cupboards with a contrasting timber worktop. The kitchen utilities comprise a free standing fridge freezer, integrated oven with separate grill, integrated mircowave, gas hob with an extractor hood above, one and a half sink with drainer with a picture window above, integrated dish washer and an integrated washing machine. A second sash window exists making this space bright and airy with its high ceiling.
DRIVEWAY AND GARDEN The property benefits from having designated parking for two vehicles. The property has an electrical car charge point but this is negotiable. A number of steps lead down to the garden area which is private and included in lease, it has beautiful views over the Woodhouse Ridge and its woodland.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold - approximately 991 years remaining,
Service Charge & Buildings Insurance £1000.00 per annum.
Ground Rent - Nill
Council Tax Band D.
Please have the above verified by your solicitor.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.