Cornerstone are delighted to offer for sale this lovely newly built town house located a moments walk to Bramley train station.
Cornerstone are delighted to offer for sale this lovely newly built town house located a moment's walk from Bramley train station.
The property's location is brilliant having easy access to the Ring Road and a Morrison Supermarket on its doorstep.
The property was built in 2018 with a NHBC warranty.
The property comprises a private parking space, front garden and rear garden with a lovely far reaching view.
The property internally comprises a commanding hallway, ground floor W.C. and an open plan living area which includes a kitchen, sitting room and dining area.
The first floor comprises a landing, principal bedroom with en suite, spacious bedroom two, dressing room and a family bathroom.
The second floor boasts a landing with storage cupboard and a vast loft bedroom.
To conclude a brilliant property in an excellent and convenient location. We expect this one to be popular.
HALLWAY You enter the property through a black uPVC door into a commanding hallway. The hallway is neutrally decorated and leads to the ground floor W.C., kitchen and sitting room with dining area. A handy under staircase cupboard exists.
KITCHEN A stunning modern kitchen that comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards with contrasting worktops and a breakfast bar. The kitchen utilities comprise a one and a half sink with drainer, integrated oven, five ring gas hob with an extractor above, integrated oven, space for a washing machine and an integrated dish washer.
SITTING ROOM & DINING AREA A lovely open space that has French doors out into the rear garden. The decor is lovely, painted in neutral but modern tones with a papered feature wall.
GROUND FLOOR W.C. A neutrally decorated W.C. that comprises a toilet and wash basin above a vanity cupboard.
LANDING A neutrally decorated landing that leads to the principal bedroom with en suite, family bathroom, bedroom two which is currently used as a nursery, a dressing room and the second staircase to the loft bedroom.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM The principal bedroom is decorated in neutral tones with a painted feature wall. A double glazed window offers a far reaching view from this bedroom.
EN SUITE The en suite comprises a shower cubicle, wall mounted wash basin, toilet and a chrome towel radiator. The bathroom predominately tiled with a stunning feature tiled wall.
FAMILY BATHROOM A modern, lovely family bathroom that is predominately tiled. It comprises a bath with shower over, wall mounted wash basin with a vanity cupboard below, toilet and a chrome towel radiator.
BEDROOM TWO A spacious bedroom that is currently used as a nursery. It is neutrally decorated with a feature wall.
DRESSING ROOM A neutrally decorated dressing room that benefits from a fitted wardrobe with glass mirrored sliding doors and a papered feature wall.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING A neutrally decorated second floor landing that has a built in storage cupboard and it leads into the loft bedroom.
LOFT BEDROOM A spacious and neutrally decorated loft bedroom with dormer window and a sky light. This bedroom also has some eaves storage.
FRONT GARDEN The front garden is laid to lawn and a path from the pavement leads to the front door.
REAR GARDEN A lovely rear garden with brilliant far reaching views. The garden benefits from a patio and a lawn. A gate at the bottom of the garden leads onto your pathway which leads around to the front of the property. Overall the rear garden is a brilliant entertaining space and perfect for sitting out in the warm summer months.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD
COUNCIL TAX BAND C.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check where we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property