* BEST & FINAL OFFERS 5PM 10TH MAY 2022 * A truly unique, bespoke, magnificent and stunning three bedroom semi-detached property located on the fringe of the popular suburb of Rothwell.
* BEST & FINAL OFFERS 5PM 10TH MAY 2022 *
A truly unique, bespoke, magnificent and stunning three bedroom semi-detached property located on the fringe of the popular suburb of Rothwell.
The property is situated at the top of a lovely cul-de-sac with views over countryside.
Rothwell offers an array of excellent amenities at the heart of its busy centre.
It has superb transport links for Leeds and Wakefield city centres. Rothwell also has great motorway links with the M62, M1 and A1(M) motorways all within close proximity.
The nearest primary school to the property is St Mary's Roman Catholic School, it is highly regarded and ranked with Ofsted ''Outstanding'', making this an ideal family home.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch with a glass roof which leads into a commanding hallway, benefitting from access to a W.C. Also from the porch you can access a utility room which has access into the rear garden. The hallway leads into a breakfast kitchen, sitting room, dining room, principal bedroom and an LED lit staircase to the first floor. A stunning family room/sun room exists to the rear of the property which has a multi-fuel log burning stove and double glazed bi-folding doors with integrated blinds which open into the large rear garden. The family room/sun room space has an infinity tiled floor which leads out into the rear garden. The principal bedroom boasts a commanding walk in wardrobe and an en suite with a roll top bath.
The first floor comprises a grand landing area with a sky light window and two double bedrooms which share a Jack and Jill en suite.
Externally the property boasts a lovely block paved driveway which has parking for several vehicles, as you continue up the driveway you pass through metal gates and a detached garage complex with a caravan port. The garage has power and lighting throughout. The garage has a first floor with ample space and three sky lights which allow natural light in. The remaining rear garden offers a stone flagged patio area with gazebo, a number of planted borders that surround and the infinity tiled floor which leads out of the family room/sun room. Behind the garage complex ample space exists, it is perfect for storage and a timber shed is present. Beyond the rear boundary stunning far reaching views over countryside are present.
In our opinion, this property could also be used as a four-bedroom property, if desired. Its finish is incredible with a wealth of quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
To conclude, a property that must be viewed to truly appreciate its outstanding size, layout, finish and its flexibility with regards its accommodation. Those who work from home may benefit from the garage complex as this could be utilised as a work space.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band D.
The gas boiler was installed March 2021.
1.Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers will be asked to produce original or certified identification and evidence of address documentation. We carry out an electronic anti-money laundering checks on all buyers. We use a risk-based approach to determine the level of detail we apply when looking at each individual purchaser. Therefore, we may require additional documentation or information. If you conclude a sale subject to contract, you understand we shall carry out electronic anti-money laundering checks. This is not a credit check and will not affect your credit file but may show on your credit search file.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check where we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.