* BEST & FINAL OFFERS NOON WEDNESDAY 11TH MAY 2022 * Cornerstone are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached property located in a popular location of Meanwood. This is a brilliant opportunity to purchase a fantastic family home, the property does require modernisation and this makes it perfect for someone wanting to place their own stamp on things.
* BEST & FINAL OFFERS NOON WEDNESDAY 11TH MAY 2022 *
Cornerstone are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached property located in a popular location of Meanwood. This is a brilliant opportunity to purchase a fantastic family home, the property does require modernisation and this makes it perfect for someone wanting to place their own stamp on things.
This property's location is fantastic, being situated at the top of the Sunset's. The Sunset's is a popular residential area of Meanwood that has easy access to Meanwood park. Green Road is also a short walk away which boasts a number of independent businesses, a Waitrose Home & Food Hall and Meanwood's Outstanding Church of England Primary School.
Meanwood as a whole offers an array of amenities including The Northside Retail Park boasting an Aldi and many more highly regarded retailers.
Independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants are also located throughout Meanwood.
Recreational & Fitness amenities include The Meanwood Valley Trail, The Hollies and a David Lloyd Leisure centre.
Transportation links are brilliant with an extremely frequent bus service located on Green Road, that travels into Leeds city centre. The property is an easy commuting distance into the city centre and destinations further afield are easily reached with the ring road only a moment's drive away.
The property externally is situated on a large corner plot with driveway, detached garage, front garden, side garden and a rear garden.
Internally to the ground floor the property comprises a commanding hallway, kitchen with large pantry, sitting room & dining room
The first floor comprises a landing, principal bedroom, bedroom two, bedroom three, separate W.C. and a bathroom.
To conclude a lovely property in a great location that will be extremely popular.
HALLWAY The property is accessed from a porch through uPVC door which leads into a commanding hallway. A number of double glazed windows allow light to pour into the hallway. The hallway leads to all the ground floor rooms and a staircase leads to the first floor.
KITCHEN The kitchen benefits from a number of fitted cupboards, stainless sink, space for an oven, space for a washing machine and space for free standing fridge freezer exists. A uPVC door leads out of the kitchen onto the driveway and a double glazed window allows light in. A large pantry is accessed from the kitchen.
SITTING ROOM A neutrally decorated sitting room that has a commanding gas fire place and a bay window to the front elevation. Sliding doors allow the sitting room and dining room to become open plan.
DINING ROOM Again a neutrally decorated dining room that has a gas fire and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
LANDING A commanding landing that is neutrally decorated with a double glazed window. The landing leads to all the first floor rooms.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM The principal bedroom is located to the rear of the property. It is neutrally decorated with a double glazed window and benefits from a far reaching view over Meanwood.
BEDROOM TWO Bedroom two is neutrally decorated with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
BEDROOM THREE Bedroom three is neutrally decorated with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
SEPERATE W.C. A tiled W.C. that comprises a toilet and a frosted double glazed window.
BATHROOM The bathroom comprises a bath with electric shower over and a pedestal wash basin. The bathroom is predominately tiled and a frosted double glazed window allows natural light in.
THE GROUNDS The property is accessed through metal gates onto a large driveway which leads to a detached garage that has power. The front garden comprises a lawn with borders, The side garden boasts a large lawn and the rear garden is accessed through a metal gate. The rear garden has a lawn and a greenhouse. The outdoor space is vast and is perfect for enjoying the summer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band C
1.Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers will be asked to produce original or certified identification and evidence of address documentation. We carry out an electronic anti-money laundering checks on all buyers. We use a risk-based approach to determine the level of detail we apply when looking at each individual purchaser. Therefore, we may require additional documentation or information. If you conclude a sale subject to contract, you understand we shall carry out electronic anti-money laundering checks. This is not a credit check and will not affect your credit file but may show on your credit search file.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.