* BEST & FINAL OFFERS TUESDAY 24TH MAY 2022 * Cornerstone present for sale this spacious three bedroom through terrace property in need of modernisation in the popular suburb of Meanwood.
* BEST & FINAL OFFERS TUESDAY 24TH MAY 2022 *
Cornerstone present for sale this spacious three bedroom through terrace property in need of modernisation in the popular suburb of Meanwood.
The property is located on a charming cobbled street and is walking distance to Meanwood centre which boasts a number shops, bars and restaurants.
This property has loads of potential and lots of space.
It benefits from front and rear garden space. The rear garden is paved making it the perfect spot to sit and relax. If you require vast amounts of space there is always Meanwood Park which is walking distance from the property.
Internally the property comprises an entrance vestibule, sitting room, open plan kitchen diner, utility room/cellar, first floor landing, principal bedroom, bedroom two, bathroom, second floor landing and a third bedroom.
The property is surrounded by many amenities throughout Meanwoods busy parades, these amenities include a Waitrose Home and Food Hall and a variety of amenities at the Northside Retail Park which includes an Aldi.
The city centre can be accessed easily from this location as well as Headingley.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE When accessing the property from the front you step through a uPVC door into an entrance vestibule. This space is neutrally decorated with dado rail and coving to the ceiling. A timber door opens into the sitting room.
SITTING ROOM A commanding space which comprises a dado rail, coving to the ceiling, feature fireplace and a large window to the front elevation. The sitting room leads to a hallway.
HALLWAY The hallway leads into the kitchen diner or to the first floor via a staircase.
KITCHEN DINER A spacious kitchen diner that comprises a number of kitchen units, a stainless steel sink with drainer, hob and an oven. The kitchen diner has a built in cupboard and again coving to the ceiling. A uPVC door leads out into the rear garden and a timber door allows access down to the utility room/cellar.
UTILITY ROOM/CELLAR A brilliant space that is neutrally decorated with a tiled floor. The utility room/cellar benefits from a worktop with inset sink, space for a washing machine and a number of cupboards. A window allows natural light in and a uPVC door opens to the outside with a number of steps that lead up to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING The landing leads to the principal bedroom, bedroom two, bathroom and second staircase to the second floor.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM A large principal bedroom that is wall papered with a picture rail, fitted bedroom feature comprises wardrobe space, drawers and dressing table. A window exists to the front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO The second bedroom is wall papered with a window to the rear elevation.
BATHROOM The bathroom is partially tiled comprising a bath, pedestal wash basin and a low level W.C. A frosted window allows natural light in.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING The second floor landing is spacious and predominately wall papered. It benefits from a sky light window. This space could have many uses and it leads into the third bedroom.
BEDROOM THREE A neutrally decorated bedroom with a large sky light window.
FRONT GARDEN The front garden comprises a planted border, a path to the front door and a brick wall to the front boundary.
REAR GARDEN A paved rear garden with access from the kitchen diner and utility room/cellar. This is a great outdoor space and perfect for sitting out in the warmer months.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band B.
Sold with no onward chain.
1.Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers will be asked to produce original or certified identification and evidence of address documentation. We carry out an electronic anti-money laundering checks on all buyers. We use a risk-based approach to determine the level of detail we apply when looking at each individual purchaser. Therefore, we may require additional documentation or information. If you conclude a sale subject to contract, you understand we shall carry out electronic anti-money laundering checks. This is not a credit check and will not affect your credit file but may show on your credit search file.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check where we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.