Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom top floor flat situated in the popular suburb of Meanwood.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this commanding two bedroom top floor flat which comprises a balcony room, spacious sitting room, kitchen, spacious principal bedroom, double bedroom, storage room and bathroom. The flat benefits from an outbuilding to the rear of the complex.
The property is perfectly situated for easy access to Meanwood & Moortown.
Meanwood & Moortown are vibrant & popular suburbs that boast many amenities.
The property is surrounded by a number of highly regarded amenities including a Waitrose Home and Food Hall and an Aldi at Meanwood.
Local schools are superb, with a number of highly respected primary and secondary schools within close proximity/walking distance.
Transport links are very good, with easy access into Leeds City Centre and access to the ring road can be achieved in moments.
Meanwood has its own park with vast open park land and a lovely beck, all to be enjoyed and perfect for those Sunday afternoon strolls.
We believe this property will be popular given its size, location and price.
COMMUNAL HALLWAY/STAIRWELL You enter into a predominately neutrally decorated hallway/stairwell area which boasts windows and a skylight above which allows ample natural light in. A number of steps lead up to the top floor and gives access to the flat via a uPVC door into the property.
HALLWAY You enter the hallway through a uPVC door from the communal hallway/stairwell. The hallway is neutrally decorated in popular tones and benefits from a large storage cupboard. A telephone intercom exists which allows communication with the front door of the communal area and can gives remote access into the building. The hallway benefits from a loft hatch above and leads into a spacious sitting room, kitchen, principal bedroom, double bedroom, storage room and bathroom.
SITTING ROOM A spacious sitting room that benefits from being neutrally decorated in popular tones. A large double glazed window boasts far reaching views and allows ample light in. A door leads into the balcony room.
BALCONY ROOM The balcony room benefits from having a sliding patio door with a Juliet balcony. The balcony room allows ample light in and boasts a lovely far reaching view, the space is neutrally decorated.
KITCHEN A commanding kitchen that has a tiled floor and boasts ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop above and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor and light above, space for a free standing fridge freezer and space for a washing machine. Above the sink a double glazed window exists which allows ample light in.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM A neutrally decorated principal bedroom which boasts a double glazed window, that allows ample light in and boasts a stunning far reaching view.
BEDROOM TWO Again a neutrally decorated bedroom which is finished in popular but natural tones. An airing cupboard exists which houses the apartment's boiler.
STUDY/STORAGE ROOM A neutrally decorated study or storage room which is finished in natural tones.
BATHROOM The bathroom walls are fully tiled with a vinyl flooring. The bathroom suite comprises a pedestal wash basin, W.C., bath with electric shower over with a glass screen and a chrome towel radiator. A frosted double glazed window allows natural light to pour in.
THE GROUDNS The grounds are well tendered and comprise mostly lawned areas. To the rear of the flats there is an outbuilding.
PARKING The parking is on street.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold - 125 years from 1 August 2003
Service Charge, Ground Rent & Buildings Insurance £96.00 payable each quarter.
Please have the above verified by your solicitor.
Please note the photographs displayed in these particulars was taken a number of years ago.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check where we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.