* BEST & FINAL OFFERS 12 NOON WEDNESDAY 19TH MAY 2021 * Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached bungalow located on this popular cul-de-sac in Meanwood.
* BEST & FINAL OFFERS 12 NOON WEDNESDAY 19TH MAY 2021 *
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this lovely two bedroom semi detached bungalow.
The property is situated on a popular Meanwood cul-de-sac and has lovely gardens.
You enter the driveway and gardens through metal gates, the front door is located at the side of the property.
Internally the property comprises a hallway, kitchen sitting/dining room, principal bedroom, bedroom two and a bathroom.
Externally the property is located on a good size plot with a private rear garden, however, if you fancy a change of scenery there is always Meanwood Park which is walking distance.
The property is surrounded by many amenities throughout Meanwood, these amenities include a Waitrose Home and Food hall and a number of popular retailers at the Northside Retail Park including an Aldi.
Meanwood has a number of cafes, bars and restaurants. Headingley is also only a short distance, again offering an abundance of amenities.
The city centre can be accessed with ease from this location being approximately two miles from the property. Transportation links are excellent with good bus services to Leeds City and the surrounding suburbs.
We expect this property to be popular given it's location and price.
You enter the property through a uPVC door into a neutrally decorated hallway with a wood effect floor. The hallway leads to the kitchen, open plan sitting/dining room, principal bedroom, bedroom two and a bathroom.
KITCHEN The kitchen comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop with tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a one and a half sink with drainer, oven, four ring hob with an extractor above, space for a fridge freezer and space for a washing machine. A double glazed window is present to the front elevation that allows ample light in. The property's boiler is also located in the kitchen.
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM & DINING ROOM A neutrally decorated sitting room with coving to the ceiling and a lovely wood effect floor and feature fire place exists. A double glazed bay window exits to the front elevation also allowing natural light to pour in.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM A neutrally decorated principal bedroom that benefits from fitted furniture, an air conditioning unit and a double glazed window to the rear elevation with a view out over the rear garden.
BEDROOM TWO A neutrally decorated bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation with a view out over the rear garden.
BATHROOM A partially tiled bathroom that comprises a bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and a frosted double glazed window.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY You enter the front garden and driveway through metal gates. The driveway is block paved and offers ample off road parking. The front garden is low maintenance being laid to gravel and a wall exists to the front boundary. The driveway leads down the side of the property to the front door which is located at the side of the property and to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN The rear garden is low maintenance being laid to flags and a gravel. A timber shed also exists. The rear garden has a lovely back drop, being a small woody area with a number of trees.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD.
1.Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers will be asked to produce original or certified identification and evidence of address documentation. We carry out an electronic anti-money laundering checks on all buyers. We use a risk-based approach to determine the level of detail we apply when looking at each individual purchaser. Therefore, we may require additional documentation or information. If you conclude a sale subject to contract, you understand we shall carry out electronic anti-money laundering checks. This is not a credit check and will not affect your credit file but may show on your credit search file.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.