Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom first floor (top floor) flat situated in the popular suburb of Meanwood.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this commanding one-bedroom top floor flat which comprises a ground floor hallway with a spacious storage cupboard and a staircase that leads to the first-floor hallway.
The first-floor hallway leads to a spacious sitting room/dining room which leads to the principal bedroom and the balcony. The kitchen and bathroom are also accessed from the first-floor hallway.
The property is perfectly situated for easy access into Meanwood's busy and vibrant centre. Meanwood boast a number of bars and restaurants.
Meanwood has a number of highly regarded amenities including a Waitrose Home and Food Hall, Aldi and much more.
Meanwood benefits from its own park with open parkland and a lovely beck, all to be enjoyed and perfect for those Sunday afternoon strolls.
Transport links are superb, with easy access into Leeds city centre and access to the ring road can be achieved in moments. Public transport is extremely frequent.
Overall a brilliant property that will be popular given its price and location.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY & STAIRCASE You enter into the property through a UPVC door into the ground floor entrance hallway. The hallway is neutrally decorated with a wood effect floor. The hallway benefits from a large under staircase cupboard. A staircase leads to the first floor, at the foot of the staircase a window allows natural light in.
FIRST FLOOR HALLWAY The first floor hallway is neutrally decorated and a window allows natural light in. The hallway leads to the kitchen, sitting room/dining room and bathroom.
KITCHEN The kitchen is neutrally decorated and comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards with matching worktops and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a stainless-steel sink with drainer, free standing oven with grill and four ceramic rings, fridge freezer and a washing machine. A large window is also present above the sink allowing ample light in.
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM A spacious open plan sitting room/dining room which is neutrally decorated with coving to the ceiling and inset spot lighting. A lovely feature fireplace exists and a large window allows ample light in. A door leads out from the sitting room/dining room onto a private balcony. The principal bedroom is accessed from the open plan sitting room/dining room. A handy storage cupboard is also located in this space.
BALCONY A covered and private balcony which is laid to a tiled floor. The balcony benefits from metal railings and a pleasant view beyond over a garden with a tree lined view.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM A large and neutrally decorated bedroom that benefits from a commanding double glazed window which allows natural light to pour in. Two large cupboards exist, perfect for storage and the hanging of clothes.
BATHROOM The bathroom comprises a bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and a low-level W.C. with push flush. A frosted window allows natural light in.
PARKING The parking is on street.
Tenure - Leasehold - Remaining Lease 97 years approximately.
Service Charge, Ground Rent & Buildings Insurance £162.64.per annum.
Please have the above verified by your solicitor.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.