* BEST & FINAL OFFERS BY 6PM TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST 2020 * Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this stunning duplex apartment with a garden. The property is finished to a superbly high standard and benefits from lovely views towards and over Gledhow Valley Woods.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this stunning duplex apartment with a garden. The property is finished to a superb/high standard and benefits from lovely views towards and over Gledhow Valley Woods.
The property's location is excellent being situated only a short distance from the centre of Chapel Allerton, Moortown and Roundhay.
The property would make the ideal purchase for someone who is looking to find their ideal home that is ready to move straight into.
The ground floor comprises a hallway that leads to the kitchen, sitting room/dining room and a staircase leads to the first floor.
The first floor comprises a master bedroom, double bedroom and bathroom.
Externally the property has a lovely garden/terrace, this is perfect for sitting out dining alfresco or enjoying a drink with friends or family.
HALLWAY You enter the property through a composite door into a neutrally decorated hallway which has a lovely solid Oak floor. The hallway has a handy storage cupboard below the staircase. The hallway leads to the kitchen, sitting room/dining room and the staircase to the first floor.
KITCHEN A stunning kitchen that benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards finished in matt white with a contrasting worktop and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a stainless-steel sink with drainer, integrated oven and grill, integrated microwave, ceramic hob with a stainless-steel extractor hood and an integrated fridge. The property's boiler is located in the kitchen. A large double glazed window looks out into the garden/terrace.
SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM A stunning sitting room/dining room with a lovely solid Oak floor. The décor is modern and neutral with inset LED spot lights. Two large double glazed windows offer far reaching views towards and over the Gledhow Valley woods.
LANDING A neutrally decorated landing that leads the master bedroom, double bedroom and bathroom. Again, a lovely solid Oak floor is present.
MASTER BEDROOM A stunning master bedroom that is decorated in modern and neutral tones with inset LED spot lights. Again, a lovely solid Oak floor is present and integrated wardrobes exist. Two double glazed windows allow natural light in.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A spacious double bedroom that is again decorated in modern and neutral tones with inset spot lights. A large double glazed window allows natural light in offers far reaching views towards and over the Gledhow Valley wood.
BATHROOM A stunning and modern/contemporary bathroom with a lovely walk in shower with a modern rain dance shower head, wall mounted wash basin above a vanity cupboard, wall mounted W.C. with a push flush and a chrome towel radiator. The bathroom is fully tiled and a frosted double glazed window allows natural light in.
GARDEN/TERRACE A brilliant space perfect for sitting out and dining alfresco or enjoying a drink with family or friends. This space is perfect for hanging baskets and planted pots. A metal gate leads out onto the elevated pathway that leads to Lincombe Rise and the grassed areas that surround the property.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold - Approximately 119 years remaining.
Service Charge & Buildings Insurance £80.00 Per Quarter.
Ground Rent - £10.00 Per Annum.
Please have the above verified by your solicitor.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.