Fantastic opportunity, Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for this sale this two bedroom semi detached bungalow in need of modernisation.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this well positioned two bedroom semi detached bungalow in need of modernisation. The property is situated on this popular Meanwood street with a lovely front and rear garden.
The front garden & driveway is accessed through metal gates and a number of steps lead up to the front door. The timber and glass panelled front door opens into a hallway. The hallway leads to the open plan breakfast kitchen, sitting room, principal bedroom, bedroom two and the bathroom.
A fixed staircase/ladder leads up to a useful attic room with skylights from the sitting room.
A metal gate exists half way down the driveway which secures the garage and rear garden area. The rear garden is spacious and benefits from a number of established trees. The property's gardens are perfect for sitting and relax in the summer sun, however if you fancy a change of scenery there is always Meanwood Park which is walking distance.
The property is surrounded by many amenities throughout Meanwoods busy parades, these amenities including a Waitrose Home and Food hall and a number of popular retailers at the Northside Retail Park including an Aldi.
Meanwood has a number of cafes, bars and restaurants. Headingley is also only a short walk from the property again offering an abundance of amenities.
The city centre can be accessed with ease from this location being approximately two miles from the property. Transportation links are excellent with good bus services to Leeds City and the surrounding suburbs.
We expect this property to be popular given the opportunity, location and price.
HALLWAY You enter the property through a timber and frosted glass panelled door. The hallway is a good size and opens into an open plan breakfast kitchen. The hallway also leads to the sitting room, principal bedroom, bedroom two and the bathroom.
OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST KITCHEN A spacious kitchen that comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, oven, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, four ring gas hob with an extractor above and a breakfast bar. Two double glazed windows allow natural light to pour in.
SITTING ROOM A spacious sitting room that comprises a large double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire with a feature stone surround and a fixed staircase/ladder that leads up to the loft room.
LOFT ROOM A spacious loft room that comprises several built in cupboards and a skylight which allows natural light to pour in.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM A spacious bedroom that benefits from a double glazed window to the rear elevation which overlooks the rear garden while allowing ample light in.
BEDROOM TWO Again a spacious bedroom with a timber floor. A double glazed window exists to the rear elevation allowing plenty of natural light in.
BATHROOM A tiled bathroom that comprises a bath with a shower over, wash basin above a vanity cupboard, W.C. and a large frosted double glazed window allowing light to pour in.
DRIVEWAY & FRONT GARDEN You enter the driveway and front garden through metal gates. The driveway is laid to tarmac and leads down to the detached garage. The front garden features a number of flags and several borders. A second set of metal gates exists down the driveway towards the garage making the detached garage and rear garden area secure.
DETACHED GARAGE A good size detached garage that is accessed by an up and over door.
REAR GARDEN A spacious rear garden that benefits from a number of mature trees. It would make a pleasant area to sit out and enjoy the summer months.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.