* Best & Final Offers 12noon Wednesday 5th February 2020 * Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to present, for sale, this amazing four/five bedroom through terrace property located in the popular residential location of Meanwood.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to present, for sale, this amazing four/five bedroom through terrace property located in the popular residential location of Meanwood, where you will find a great selection of amenities including shops, supermarkets, cafes, bars, restaurants and highly sought after schools.
The property is a short walk away is Meanwood Park, The Meanwood Valley Trail, The Hollies, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and the Waitrose Home & Food Hall.
The location of this property gives easy access to the ring road and public transport links to Leeds City Centre. A short distance away is also the popular suburb of Headingley.
The property is entered through a UPVC composite door in the sitting room that boasts a log burning stove. The sitting room leads into a hallway and then into the open plan kitchen diner which leads into an entrance vestibule that leads out into the rear garden.
The lower ground floor comprises a family room/ snug, utility room and a W.C.
The first floor comprises two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The second floor comprises two further bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from a front and rear garden.
We expect this stunning home to be extremely popular.
SITTING ROOM A stunning sitting room with a high ceiling and beautiful coving. A lovely engineered wood herringbone floor and log burning stove exist with feature bespoke fitted shelving and tv unit both sides of the chimney breast. The decor is modern and neutral. A large double glazed window allows light to pour in, a door leads into a hallway.
HALLWAY A neutrally decorated hallway that leads into the open plan kitchen diner or the staircase to the first floor.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER A spacious open plan kitchen diner which benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards with contrasting worktops with tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise space for a free standing oven, one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated dish washer and space for a washing machine. This space has a lovely wood effect floor and bespoke neutral decor. A high ceiling and ornate coving exist in this space. The kitchen diner leads out into an entrance vestibule and also onto a landing that leads to a staircase to the lower ground level. The landing also offers a great space for a free standing fridge freezer.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE The entrance vestibule is entered through a timber stable door from the open plan kitchen diner. The vestibule is neutrally finished with double glazed windows that look out over the rear garden. A UPVC and double glazed door leads out into the rear garden.
FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM A stunning space that is currently used as a playroom / snug (family room). However this space could also be used as bedroom. The decor is neutral with a painted feature chimney breast and walls either side, inset spot lights and a double glazed window exist. A lovely wood effect floor is also present.
UTILITY ROOM A spacious utility room that is neutrally decorated with inset spot lighting and ample shelving for storage. Fitted low level cupboards with a contrasting worktop including an inset one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splash above exist. A double glazed window is present above the sink with drainer. The utility room also has access to a W.C.
LOWER GROUND LEVEL W.C. A neutrally decorated W.C. that comprises a low level toilet and a hand wash basin with a vanity cupboard below.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING A neutrally decorated first floor landing that leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, family bathroom and a second staircase to the second floor.
MASTER BEDROOM A spacious and neutrally decorated master bedroom with a papered chimney breast. The master bedroom boasts ample fitted wardrobes and drawers. A large double glazed window allows ample light in, again a high ceiling exists.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A stunning double bedroom that is currently used as a child's bedroom. A large double glazed window allows ample light to pour in.
FAMILY BATHROOM A fully tiled bathroom that comprises a bath with shower over and glass shower screen. A low level toilet, wash basin above a number of vanity cupboards and a towel radiator. A frosted double glazed window allows natural light in.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING A neutrally decorated landing that leads into two bedrooms.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A neutrally decorated double bedroom that benefits from Sharps fitted wardrobes and a large dormer window that boasts a lovely elevated view over Meanwood towards Headingley while allowing ample light in.
BEDROOM This bedroom is currently used as a study/office with a velux window and a ample storage space. An integrated wardrobe and eaves storage exist.
FRONT GARDEN The front garden is laid to flags and the boundary is indicated by brick and stone walling.
REAR GARDEN The rear garden is laid to stone flags and is the perfect place for sitting out in the warmer summer months. Again, a brick wall and timber fence make the rear garden secure and private. A metal gate leads out onto Cross Green Row.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.