* BEST & FINAL OFFERS 12 NOON WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY 2020 * Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this lovely three bedroom semi detached property with commanding gardens.
* BEST & FINAL OFFERS 12 NOON WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY 2020 *
Cornerstone Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this spacious family home which is situated in this popular and convenient location of LS14.
This is a spacious home in need of some modernisation but has recently benefitted from a new roof in 2018 and double glazed windows in 2015.
This property would be ideally suited to young professionals and families with its three bedrooms, open plan sitting room/dining room and fantastic gardens.
Ringwood Crescent is a lovely street surrounded by greenery with many trees/woodland, situated in the centre of the Crescent.
The property is located close to the A58/A6120 ring road which makes it an ideal location for commuters with easy access to the motorway (M1) as well as being close to main bus routes for Leeds city centre and the surrounding suburbs.
The property is also a stone's throw from Roundhay Park.
The ground floor consists of a spacious hallway that leads to the kitchen, open plan sitting room & dining room and the staircase to the first floor.
The first floor comprises a spacious master bedroom, double bedroom, third bedroom, bathroom and a separate W.C.
Externally, there is driveway, a front lawn surrounded by mature plants, hedges and trees. A detached garage is located at the bottom of the driveway. A fantastic and vast rear garden is present with a commanding lawn with a number of planted borders and mature trees.
To conclude an excellent property in an great location, perfect for those looking to put their own stamp onto a property.
HALLWAY You enter the property through a UPVC composite door with two double glazed panels. Each side of the door two large double glazed windows allow natural light to pour in. The hallway leads into the kitchen, open plan sitting room & dining room and the staircase that leads to the first floor.
KITCHEN A generous kitchen which benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop with tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer and a double glazed picture window above that looks out over the commanding rear garden. An integrated oven, four ring gas hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine also exist. A large pantry is accessed from the kitchen and a timber door with glass panelling leads out onto the driveway which gives access to the rear garden.
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM & DINING ROOM A spacious through sitting room and dining room with a stunning solid wood herringbone floor throughout. The sitting room benefits from a large double glazed bay window to the front elevation. The sitting room boasts a tiled fireplace creating a strong focal point to this room and coving exists to the ceiling. The dining room has a large double glazed window which boasts a stunning view out over the vast rear garden.
LANDING A spacious landing with a large double glazed window above the staircase allowing ample light to pour in. The landing leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, bedroom three, bathroom and a separate W.C. A loft hatch is also present above.
MASTER BEDROOM A spacious master bedroom which boasts a large bay window to the front elevation which looks out over the front garden and the woodland area within the crescent.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A neutrally decorated double bedroom with a large double glazed window to the rear elevation which has a lovely view out over the vast and commanding rear garden.
BEDROOM THREE A well-proportioned bedroom that is neutrally decorated with a double glazed window to the front elevation. This looks out over the driveway, front garden and the Woodland area within the crescent.
BATHROOM A predominately tiled bathroom which comprises a bath and pedestal wash basin. The bathroom benefits from a frosted double glazed window and it houses the property's boiler within a cupboard.
SEPARATE W.C. A sperate W.C. which comprises a toilet and a double glazed frosted window that allows ample light in.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY A stunning front garden that comprises a lawn with mature borders that surround the lawn. A number of plants, shrubs and trees are present in the borders. A gated concrete driveway offers ample off road parking which leads down to the detached garage.
DETACHED GARAGE A detached garage which is accessed by double doors. (Please note the garage likely contains asbestos)
REAR GARDEN An amazing and vast rear garden that boasts a commanding lawn. The lawn is surrounded with mature plants, hedges and trees.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.