Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale, this amazing two-bedroom end terrace property situated on a cul-de-sac.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale, this amazing two-bedroom end terrace property situated on a cul-de-sac, located in this popular development walking distance from central Meanwood.
The property is finished to a great standard.
Externally it comprises well tendered gardens with a driveway to the side of the property.
Internally the ground floor comprises an entrance vestibule, sitting room and kitchen diner with a door that leads out into the rear garden.
The first floor comprises a landing with loft access, master bedroom, double bedroom and bathroom.
The property is walking distance to central Meanwood which boasts many amenities including the highly regarded Waitrose Home and Food Hall, the popular Northside Retail Park and the busy parades of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
The property is within close proximity to a number of highly regarded schools and Meanwood Park.
This location also offers an easy commute into Leeds city centre being just over 2 miles away.
Overall, a stunning property that will suit a range of buyers and we are sure it will be popular.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE You step into the entrance vestibule from the driveway through a red door. The entrance vestibule is neutrally decorated with a premium wood effect floor. A second timber door leads into the sitting room.
SITTING ROOM A spacious sitting room that is decorated in modern but neutral tones. The sitting room benefits from a large double-glazed window to the front elevation. A lovely premium wood effect floor exists. The sitting room leads into the kitchen diner and a staircase leads up to the first floor.
KITCHEN DINER A stunning kitchen diner that is decorated in modern but neutral tones, comprising gloss cream lower and upper level cupboards, a wooden worktop and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a stainless-steel sink with drainer, space for a dishwasher, space for a plumbed in washing machine, integrated oven, four ring gas hob with an extractor above and space for a free standing fridge freezer. The kitchen has a double-glazed window above the sink that looks out into the rear garden and a door that opens into the rear garden. A practical under staircase cupboard is present, perfect for storage.
LANDING A neutrally decorated landing with a double-glazed window above the staircase. The landing leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom and a loft hatch gives access into the loft.
MASTER BEDROOM A neutrally decorated master bedroom with a lovely wood effect floor. The master bedroom also benefits from a large double-glazed window that boasts lovely far reaching views.
DOUBLE BEDROOM Again a spacious bedroom which is currently used as a children's bedroom/nursery. This double bedroom benefits from two double glazed windows that look out over the cul-de-sac. A handy airing cupboard also exists that houses the property's hot water cylinder.
BATHROOM A neutrally decorated and tiled bathroom that comprises a bath with an electric shower over and glass screen. A wash basin with a vanity cupboard below and W.C. exist.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY The front garden is laid to lawn and this is to both sides of the driveway. The driveway is laid to flags with gravel. A flagged pathway leads from the driveway to the front door and into the entrance vestibule. Timber gates also open exposing more driveway and this allows more parking for an extra vehicle on the driveway. A timber gates leads from the bottom of the driveway into the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN A lovely rear garden that boasts plenty character. The rear garden benefits from a lawn with borders that surround and a pebbled pathway leads to a timber shed for storage at the bottom of the garden.
IMPORTANT INFOMRAITON Tenure - Freehold.
Council Tax Band C
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation. Please ask to see our policy statement if you would like more information.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.