Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to present for sale this outstanding two double bedroom duplex apartment, situated on the top floor of this wonderful development.
COMMUNAL HALLWAY You enter into the communal hallway through a timber door. The communal hallway is neutrally decorated and boasts a number of windows allowing ample light in. The apartment is located on the top floor and accessed by a number of stairs.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY You enter the apartment through a timber door into the entrance hallway. This space is neutrally decorated with coving to the ceiling and boasts a lovely wood effect floor below foot. The entrance hallway leads into a second (internal) hallway and the staircase to the top floor.
HALLWAY You enter into the hallway from the entrance hallway. The hallway is again neutrally decorated and boasts coving to the ceiling with the lovely wood effect floor continuing underfoot. A telephone intercom is also present, which allows communication with the ground floor entrance door and remote unlocking of the entrance door. The hallway leads to the dining kitchen, open plan sitting room & dining room through French wooden doors with glass panels, double bedroom, bathroom and a spacious storage/cloak cupboard.
DINING KITCHEN A spacious and neutrally decorated dining kitchen with spot lighting in the ceiling. The kitchen comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards, all finished in light wood. A contrasting worktop with tiled splashbacks above are present. The kitchen utilities comprise of a Hoover Oven, Zanussi four ring ceramic hob with a stainless steel splashback and Zanussi extractor above. A stainless steel sink with drainer and space for freestanding fridge freezer also exist. A large double glazed window exist, which allow ample light in, creating a bright and airy space.
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM & DINING ROOM A commanding and spacious open plan sitting room & dining room, which is decorated in neutral and modern tones with coving to ceiling. Underfoot the lovely wood effect floor continues. A number of large double glazed window are present allowing ample light in. A Juliet balcony features boasting a wonderful view of the lawns and the tree lined frontage of the development.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A large double bedroom, which again is neutrally decorated and boasts a large double glazed window that allows ample light in. A bank of fitted wardrobes is present.
BATHROOM The bathroom comprises of a corner shower cubicle, low level W.C. and a pedestal wash basin. The majority of the walls are tiled with two large mirrors and the décor is again finished neutrally.
LANDING A neutrally decorated landing which leads to the master bedroom and a storage cupboard which houses the water heating system.
MASTER BEDROOM A commanding and spacious master bedroom which is decorated in neutral and modern tones. The master bedroom boasts a number of velux windows to the ceiling. A large bank of fitted wardrobes are present offering ample storage. The master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite.
EN-SUITE A stunning and fully tiled en-suite which is finished in a number of lovely grey tones. The en-suite comprises a corner shower cubicle with a rain dancer shower head above and second flexible shower hose, bath wall mounted W.C. with concealed push flush, wall mounted wash basin and a chrome towel radiator. A velux window allows natural light in.
THE GROUNDS The grounds of the development are well tendered and maintained. The front of the development boasts a stunning tree lined lawn and wrought iron railings to the front boundary. The roadways are block paved, giving a premium feel, and allocated parking spaces come with the apartment. The apartment has one parking space with visitor parking. A number of other borders and lawns exist giving ample green space to the development. A secure bike and bin store is present.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold.
Service Charge including Buildings Insurance - £1,528.66 Per Annum.
Ground Rent - £150.00 Per Annum.
Lease Terms - 999 Years from the 30th September 2004.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation. Please ask to see our policy statement if you would like more information.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.