Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated on a large plot with an adjoining garage and driveway.
UNEXPECTEDLY REOFFERED TO MARKET - Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated on a large plot with an adjoining garage and driveway.
The property benefits from a lovely finish with modern décor throughout. The accommodation comprises a hallway which has access to a loft via pull down ladder. The hallway leads to the kitchen, sitting room/dining room, bathroom and two spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has a sliding double glazed door out into the rear garden. A large front garden, driveway that leads to a garage with an electric up and over door, the garage benefits from a utility area with plumbing for a washing machine. A raised side garden also exists which is laid to lawn with a patio area. The property's gardens are the perfect spot to sit and relax in the summer sun, however if you fancy a change of scenery there is always Meanwood Park which is walking distance from the property.
The property benefits from being surrounded by many amenities throughout Meanwoods busy parades, these amenities including a Waitrose Home and Food hall and a number of popular retailers at the Northside Retail Park including an Aldi. Meanwood has a number of cafes, bars and restaurants. Headingley is only a short walk from the property again offering an abundance of amenities. The city centre can be accessed with ease from this location being approximately two miles from the property.
We expect this property to be popular given its location, price and finish.
HALLWAY You enter the property through a UPVC composite door into a neutrally decorated hallway. The hallway has a lovely wood effect floor and leads to the kitchen, sitting room/dining room, two spacious bedrooms and the bathroom. The hallway ceiling has an access point to the loft with a pull-down loft ladder.
KITCHEN A neutrally decorated and finished kitchen which comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop. The kitchen utilities comprise a sink with drainer and a mixer tap, above the sink is a double-glazed picture window that looks out into the garden. A Hotpoint oven, four ring gas hob with a stainless steel splash back and a stainless steel extractor exist.
SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM A spacious sitting room/dining room which is decorated in modern tones. This space benefits from a large double-glazed window to the front elevation which looks out over the front garden while allowing ample natural light in.
MASTER BEDROOM A large master bedroom which is decorated in neutral tones. The master bedroom benefits from a sliding double glazed patio door that leads out into the rear garden while allowing ample light into the bedroom.
DOUBLE BEDROOM Again a spacious bedroom which is decorated in modern tones. A double-glazed window is present.
BATHROOM A lovely bathroom which comprises a bath, wash basin above a vanity unit, low level W.C. and a chrome towel radiator. The bathroom is tiled to the floor and partially to the walls with remaining walls being painted.
GARAGE/UTILITY ROOM A large garage with a concrete floor that can be accessed via an electrically controlled up and over door from the front and a door from the rear garden. The garage benefits from electricity, a hose pipe water point connection, plumbing for a washing machine and a worksurface with a number of cupboards below. A frosted double-glazed window to the rear of the garage allows ample natural light in.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY The front garden and driveway is accessed through commanding metal gates. The front garden is low maintence laid to crushed slate with a border that has planted Laurel bushes. The driveway offers ample parking and leads upto the garage.
SIDE GARDEN Accessed from the driveway via a number of steps. The side garden comprises a large lawn and patio area. A number of well established and tendered borders surround the lawn and patio.
REAR GARDEN A relatively private and low maintence rear garden which benefits from having access into the master bedroom via a double-glazed sliding door and access into the rear of the garage through a door.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure- Freehold.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation and other supporting documentation including proof/source of funds.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.