Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this well-presented one-bedroom Victorian back to back terrace property with no onward chain that also boasts a snug/cinema room in the basement. The property is located in the popular suburb of Meanwood. The property is amazingly spacious, tastefully decorated and finished throughout.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this well-presented one-bedroom Victorian back to back terrace property that also boasts a snug/cinema room in the basement, please note the basement does not have building regulation approval. The property is located in the popular suburb of Meanwood and is amazingly spacious, tastefully decorated and finished throughout.
You enter the property through a white UPVC door that opens into an impressive sitting room/dining room. This space benefits from a high ceiling, lovely wood effect floor and a wall mounted electric fireplace which creates a pleasant focal point to this space. The sitting room/dining room leads into the kitchen which comprises ample lower, upper level wooden cupboards with a contrasting worktop and tiled splash backs.
To the lower ground floor/basement there is a snug/cinema room with a double glazed window well that allows natural light in. A spacious storage area also exists in the basement.
The first floor comprises a spacious master bedroom with again a high ceiling and an impressively spacious bathroom comprising a bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, chrome towel radiator and a low-level toilet.
The parking agreements at the property are on street and a walled bin store exists.
The property is within walking distance of Meanwood and Headingley boasting many amenities including Bars, Restaurants, Waitrose, Aldi, and the Meanwood Park for those Sunday afternoon walks, sports and leisure activities.
The city centre is just over two miles away from the property.
We expect this property to be popular, please contact our office to arrange your viewing.
SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM The sitting room/dining room is finished to a wonderful standard with the décor finished neutrally with a painted featured chimney breast and a large double-glazed window that allows ample light in. A high ceiling exists and a lovely wood effect floor. A pleasant focal point exists which is a wall mounted electric fire. The kitchen is accessed from this space.
KITCHEN The kitchen comprises ample lower and upper level wooden cupboards with a contrasting worktop and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a Belfast sink with a large double-glazed window above. An oven with a four-ring gas hob above and space for fridge freezer or washing machine with cold and hot water feed exists. The kitchen has tiled floor and the walls are neutrally decorated. The kitchen leads to a staircase to the first-floor landing and a staircase down into the basement. The basement comprises a snug/cinema room and a storage area.
BASEMENT SNUG/CINEMA ROOM A neutrally decorated space with inset spot lighting and a double-glazed window well which allows natural light in. Please note this space has no formal approval in relation to building regulations. However, the current owner uses this space as a snug/cinema room.
STORAGE AREA A neutrally decorated storage area with shelving which is accessed just before entering into the snug/cinema room.
LANDING A neutrally decorated landing that leads to the master bedroom and the bathroom.
MASTER BEDROOM A large master bedroom with a high ceiling which is decorated in neutral tones. The master bedroom benefits from a large double-glazed window.
BATHROOM A spacious bathroom which comprises a bath with tiled surround and shower over. A pedestal wash basin with tiled splash back, a low-level toilet with push flush and chrome towel radiator exist. The bathroom is decorated neutrally with decorative timber panelling and a large frosted double-glazed window which allows ample light in. A practical shelving unit with drawers and a cupboard below is present. The property's boiler is located in this space.
EXTERIOR The property has access to a gated bin store.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure- Freehold.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation and other supporting documentation including proof/source of funds.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.