Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this stunning first floor one-bedroom apartment with Juliet balconies and a garage.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this stunning first floor one-bedroom apartment with Juliet balconies and garage.
This stunning apartment comprises an amazing open plan sitting, dining and kitchen with Juliet balcony, hallway, double bedroom with Juliet Balcony and a bathroom.
The apartment is situated in a block of three apartments, entry is via a secure ground floor entrance door with intercom system.
The apartment also boasts its own communal garage with its own designated parking/storage space within.
Located off Selby Road the apartment is an ideal location with easy access to Garforth town centre, The M1 motorway and Leeds city centre.
The property is sold with no onward chain, please telephone the sole agent Cornerstone to book your viewing.
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRS The communal hallways are neutrally decorated and well kept. The apartment is located on the first floor. A stairwell leads to the apartment.
HALLWAY A neutrally decorated hallway that benefits from an airing/storage cupboard that houses the hot water cylinder. The hallway leads to open plan sitting, dining and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
OPEN PLAN SITTING, DINING AND KITCHEN A brilliant open plan space. The sitting room/dining room is neutrally decorated and benefits from a Juliet balcony. This space is carpeted and opens into the kitchen. The kitchen comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards, an island, contrasting worktops and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities are a circular sink with separate circular drainer, Neff oven and grill, four ring hob with a Neff extractor above, integrated fridge and a washing machine. A handy storage cupboard exists.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A neutrally decorated double bedroom that boasts a Juliet balcony that allows natural light in.
BATHROOM A stunning bathroom which comprises a bath with an electric shower with glass screen, pedestal wash basin and a low-level W.C. The bathroom is predominately tiled with the remaining walls neutrally decorated. A frosted double-glazed window allows ample natural light in.
GARAGE Accessed from the courtyard within the development an up and over door leads in to a garage space. The garage space is open with two other garages.
THE GROUNDS The grounds of Scholes Gate are well tendered and clean with some block paved roadways.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold - 999 Years from the 1st January 2007.
Service Charge & Buildings Insurance - £1,351.44 per annum.
Ground Rent - £150.00 per annum.
Please have the above confirmed by your solicitors. The above figures are for guidance only.
Council Tax Band A
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation. Please ask to see our policy statement if you would like more information.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.