Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale, this lovely three-bedroom semi-detached property, located in popular suburb of Meanwood.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale, this lovely three-bedroom semi-detached property, located in the popular suburb of Meanwood.
The property is perfectly positioned for easy access into Meanwood's busy and vibrant centre by foot, where there are a number of cafes, bars and restaurants.
Transport links are excellent with easy access into Leeds city centre and easy access to the ring road.
The property is surrounded by a number of outstanding amenities including a Waitrose Home & Food Hall and the popular Northside Retail Park, which boasts an Aldi and much more.
Meanwood has its own beautiful park with a lovely beck - perfect for those Sunday afternoon strolls.
Local primary schools are ranked by Ofsted 'outstanding' and local secondary schools are ranked 'good'.
The property internally comprises an entrance vestibule (porch), hallway, open plan sitting room & dining room and a kitchen. The first floor comprises a landing, three spacious bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property has a driveway that leads to a detached garage. A large front garden and the rear garden that comprises a patio, a lawn and a number of well stocked borders - A garden perfect for enjoying those warmer summer months.
To conclude a lovely property, situated in an enviable location which will be popular among a range of purchasers.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE (PORCH) You enter into the entrance vestibule through a UPVC sliding door. The vestibule is an excellent place for cloak/shoe storage. A second glass panelled timber door leads into the hallway.
HALLWAY A spacious hallway which is light and airy courtesy of two reeded windows to side of the timber door. The hallway benefits from an under-staircase cupboard. The hallway leads into the open plan sitting room & dining room, kitchen and the staircase to the first floor.
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM & DINING ROOM A neutrally decorated open plan sitting room and dining room. The sitting room comprises a large leaded double-glazed window that looks out over the front garden and allows light to pour in. A lovely focal point to this room is a fireplace with an electric fire. The dining room can be shut off by sliding doors. The dining room is neutrally decorated with a large leaded double-glazed window and a UPVC leaded light double-glazed door that leads out into the rear garden. The kitchen can be accessed directly from the dining room.
KITCHEN A neutrally decorated kitchen that has of ample lower and upper level cupboards. The kitchen utilities comprise space for an oven/hob, a stainless-steel sink with drainer that has a leaded double-glazed picture window above. The property's boiler is located in the kitchen. A UPVC door leads out into the rear garden.
LANDING A large landing with a leaded double-glazed window allows ample light in. The landing leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, bedroom, bathroom and a loft hatch is present.
MASTER BEDROOM A spacious master bedroom that is neutrally decorated with fitted wardrobes. A large leaded double-glazed window looks out over the front garden and allows ample light in.
DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO A neutrally decorated double bedroom that has a leaded double-glazed window that looks out over the rear garden and allows ample light in. A storage/cloak cupboard and a fitted wardrobe is present.
BEDROOM THREE A neutrally decorated bedroom that has a leaded double-glazed window that looks out over the driveway and front garden and allows ample light in.
BATHROOM A tiled bathroom that comprises a corner shower cubical, pedestal wash basin and a low-level W.C. A frosted leaded double-glazed window allows natural light in.
DRIVEWAY & FRONT GARDEN A concrete and gravelled driveway that is accessed through metal gates and leads down the side of the property to the detached garage. The front garden comprises a large lawn which is surrounded by well-established borders.
DETACHED GARAGE The garage can be accessed either by an up and over door and a door to the side.
REAR GARDEN The rear garden benefits from a patio area which has direct access from the dining room and kitchen. Beyond the patio exists a large lawn surrounded by mature borders. A beautiful blossom tree is also present.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Tenure - Freehold.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation. Please ask to see our policy statement if you would like more information.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.