- FIVE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS, EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- ENCLOSED GARDEN WITH STUNNING VIEWS
- POPULAR CUL DE SAC
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- INTEGRATED SOUND SYSTEM
- ACCESS TO M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK
A spacious hallway with two storage areas as well as a W.C has two accesses into the open plan dining kitchen. This kitchen area features a range of white gloss wall and base storage units which are topped with a complimentary Granite work surface and mosaic tiled splashbacks. The kickboards also have LED lighting and the work top over hangs to create a breakfast bar with seating for four stools. Appliances include a double oven, induction hob with extractor above and dishwasher. With freestanding washing machine and space for an American style fridge freezer. Wood effect flooring then extends to create a large dining/living space, ideal for entertaining.
Double glazed door lead into the extended living room with feature wood burning stove as well as bi folding doors to the rear garden, a cinema screen is also here which retracts and takes advantage of the sound system. A Sun room is also accessed from the kitchen creating an additional living space which again opens to the enclosed rear garden.
With split accommodation on the first floor, five bedrooms are on offer with the master being an enviably spacious room with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three are both doubles which share a Jack and Jill bathroom/ensuite. Bedroom four is a further double room with bedroom five currently used as a home office, the well presented family bathroom completes the accommodation.
A large driveway to the front elevation provides parking for multiple vehicles with access to an integral double garage, stairs then lead to the front door. The rear garden backs onto open fields and enjoys the views beyond, decking is the prefect indoor/outdoor living area having two sets of bi folding doors from the property opening onto here. Stairs rise to a level lawn which has the views beyond.
SERVICES All main services available
COUNCIL TAX E
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.