5 bed Detached House for Sale
Ash Villa Lower Town End Road, HolmfirthOffers In Region Of: £885,000
- Five Bedroomed Detached House
- Exquisite Quality
- Sympathetically Extended
- Ideal Location
- Choice of Floor Finishes/Upgrades Available
- Fully Renovated Throughout
- Perfect Combination of Traditional and Contemporary
- Ample Parking
- Access into Holmfirth Village Centre
- Décor upgrades Available
Being easily accessible to a range of local amenities within Wooldale village as well as Holmfirth with easy access to highly regarded primary and secondary schooling. The property is presented with the option to customise the final finish with flooring options and upgrades available as well as additional décor changes that could be requested. This really is an opportunity to create your dream home.
A spacious hallway boasts herringbone engineered oak flooring with traditional panelled finish presenting access to the ground floor accommodation. We have to start at the rear of the property, a single storey extension with lantern ceiling and bi folding doors creates a simply wonderful open living kitchen area. A Traditional style kitchen marries with the continuation of flooring and is finished to a sublime standard with high specification appliances such as Bora Hob, Villeroy and Bosch Butler sink with Quooker Tap and Neff integrated appliances. The kitchen then flows into the snug which has floor to ceiling glazing as well as the useful utility room with side access.
To the front elevation, a secondary living room has a large bay window and feature fireplace, whilst the side extension is home to the large, ground floor bedroom five. A W.C and useful storage cellar complete the ground floor.
To the first floor are four further double bedrooms with the principal room also boasting a quality en suite shower room with a traditional style suite complimented with modern tiling and access to storage over the stairs. This quality finish continues into the family bathroom, this four piece suite is again traditional in style with roll top bath twinned with modern elegance having feature black fitments.
A large driveway them creates ample parking for multiple vehicles, with paved access round the side and to the rear elevation. The rear garden is enclosed with fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a spacious Indian stone patio which flows directly from the kitchen creating a wonderful summer space to enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
SERVICES All Mains Services Available
COUNCIL TAX E
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.