- Making great progress
- Near completion
- 2.5 acre plots
- Incredible views
- One of a kind
- Bespoke and design your own Dream kitchen
- Score exchanging contracts
- Completion date early 2024
HOUSE CONSTRUCTION Locally sourced Hand dressed Yorkshire Stone
Natural slate roofs
Stone Heads and Cills
KITCHEN Solid Wood Painted Ash In Frame Kitchens with bespoke Design
Appliance Brands to include Fisher and Paykel, Miele and Siemens
Quartz Work Surfaces
BATHROOM FURNITURE Geberit off the wall toilets with White/Gold Pushplates
Branded Taps and high end luxury fixtures and fittings
Floor to ceiling Porcelain tiles
FLOOR COVERINGS Luxurious Carpets throughout, Porcelain tiled entrance hall, Kitchen and Dining room with Bookmark features.
EXTRENAL DOORS Origin Aluminium Bi Folds and doors with a 20 year Guarantee
INTERNAL DOORS French 3 panelled raised mouldings, hand painted
STAIRCASE Designed Staircase to incorporate Natural oak, Parquet flooring, Porcelain tiles and 12mm Glass track.
LIGHTING Recessed architectural plastered in downlights throughout
Lighting scenes to include Wall lights and features lights throughout
NETWORKING CAT6 network cabling to every tv point in the house wired into a gigabit switch for compatibility.
Media unit to be installed in the Living room and a Bar area built into the Family space of the Kitchen.
HEATING 12KW Air Source Heat pump to provide Gold standard Rehau UFH to the ground floor and Radiators throughout
En Suites to have electric underfloor heating with programable stats.
EXTERNAL LANDSCAPING Electric gates to each property and an additional gate on the addition of a roadside gate leading from Wakefield road.
A combination of Open Coursed tarmac with gravelled areas and extensive landscaping throughout.
Out door kitchen area with Porcelain tiles, all lawns to be turfed and not seeded
SECURITY With the benefit of 2 electric gates, Texecom alarm system and CCTV network if required.
COUNCIL TAX F
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.