- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED HOME
- FIVE BEDROOMS EACH WITH ENSUITE FACILITIES
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT
- ENVIABLE LOCATION IN WAKEFIELD
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- 4000 SQUARE FOOT OF ACCOMMODATION
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUTER LINKS
- MUST BE VIEWED
The entrance hall provides a grand entrance to a grand property with sweeping staircase leading to the first floor landing. Starting to the rear elevation, a showstopping open plan living area is the perfect space for every day living with multiple bi folding doors opening to the rear garden. Four distinct areas perfectly flow together with the living room, snug and formal dining room each offering their own unique feel and are situated around the stunning bespoke fitted kitchen. Presented with Walnut storage units, which is a theme continuing throughout the property, a range of integral appliances including four wifi controlled ovens, Bora hob, fridge and freezer, dishwasher and wine fridges. A hideway coffee station is available whilst a central island becomes a breakfast bar with Franke sink and Quooker tap completing this impressive space. Located to the front elevation, a private sitting room allows for a quiet place to sit whilst a home office again has quality in built storage. Completing the ground floor, a beautiful cloak room features Thomas Crapper furniture and a utility room has a continuation of the quality in the kitchen with integral access to the garage.
On the first floor are three of the five double bedrooms and we have to start with the primary suite. This exquisite bedroom suite wouldn't be out of place in a high end hotel, the spacious bedroom area has sliding doors to a walk in wardrobe which further flows into an ensuite bathroom which oozes sophistication. The centre piece is the travertine marble bath which has matching his and hers sinks and tiling to the walls perfectly compliment the style. There is also a step in double shower. Bedroom two is situated to the rear, again double in size with a four piece ensuite bathroom but this space is currently utilised as a home salon/treatment room opening up options for those wanting to work from home. Having a rear facing balcony. Bedroom three is again a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom facilities. A separate staircase from the snug accesses the gym which is situated above the garage, with a range of mirrored sliding wardrobes.
Two further double bedrooms each having ensuite bathrooms are then located to the second floor accommodation.
A paved driveway to the front elevation provides parking for three vehicles easily and leads to the integral garage with electrically operated garage door. The rear garden has a South facing aspect and is lined with mature tree and shrub borders creating a private environment, a decked area with glass surround is a perfect place to enjoy the summer months. There is a separate patio area with fenced surround with the remaining garden being laid to lawn.
COUNCIL TAX G
SERVICES All mains services available
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.