- 4 bedroom property
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Usable room over garage
- Electric car charging point
- Off road parking
Entering into the modern fitted kitchen with quartz counter tops, island and fitted wooden storage units in neutral stone. White butler sink with chrome pull down tap. The kitchen has two NEF hide and slide double ovens, dishwasher, undercounter waste bins, a built-in wine fridge and space for a double fridge all within the kitchen design . One of two large working log fires nestles in a stone fireplace with log storage. This leads to a bright Sitting Room flooded with light from the windows with modern wooden shutters. The second log fire sits in a stone designed fire place with large original ceiling rose and traditional features.
The properties Reception Hall has stained glass inserts in the front entrance. Ornate coving as you enter the property with wooden spindle staircase leading to the first floor including under the stairs storage. With oak flooring, and flows to the downstairs utility room with white toilet suite and accommodates the boiler and washing machines. Leading through to the large Dining Room taking colour aspiration from an original stain glass setting above the door well. The Dining Room's large windows match with wooden shutters adding modern with the traditional features. Move from the Dining Room to the new part of the property of a large lounge area with vaulted ceiling and beams, with double patio doors which connects the property to the outside areas.
Leading straight off the first floor landing, the Master Bedroom is a good sized double with space for a fitted wardrobe dressing area and above average sized en-suite shower room. Situated to the front of the house has large windows and light as in all rooms flooding through. Two other good sized double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes all carpeted through out and gas central heating radiators in all rooms. Far reaching views from the double bedroom,also at the front of the property, having an elevated position. The fourth bedroom is a generous single sized room again with high ceilings and generous light through large windows.
The tastefully decorated family bathroom at the top of the stairs with L shape bath and Forest Shower with extra shower attached. Tiled in keeping with the modern design and beautifully presented.
Ossett has great transport links to the M1 and all other major roads. With local amenities and access to Leeds, Huddersfield and Manchester.
OUTDOOR As you approach the property you are greeted with electric gates that open up to the spacious drive and a large single garage with motorhome carport with the added addition of electric car charging point in the garage. Through the wooden secure gates to the grassed lawn and seating area has steps up to the first floor of the garage. This is currently used as an office and music room with sound proofing. Ample storage with electrics and fitted out to a high standard. This property has grass lawn, paving areas and designated social areas for entertaining and relaxing.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.