- Extensive Family Size Home
- Single Garage with Off Road Parking
- Fantastic transport links
- High quality furnishings throughout
- Near to Schools
The kitchen resides at the rear of the property, modern in design in keeping with the period charms. Smeg range cooker, wine cooler and marble effect work surfaces. Hi gloss navy units and large cream floor tiles.
A downstairs toilet housed under the stairs, again tastefully decorated to a high standard, white suite with chrome radiator.
As you ascend to the first floor the natural and cool tones of the landing, carpeted through out. The bedrooms all of a good size following the large windows and natural light throughout. The large master bedroom and ensuite at the front of the property has outstanding views over rural countryside. The modern Family Bathroom with dark wood based units and white modern suite. A stand alone bath tub with shower, and cream floor tiles.
EXTERIOR The drive to the property allows for your off road parking and single, pitched garage with up and over door. Enter through the gate to the grassed secure fenced garden with seating and eating areas. The path leads around to a side entrance to the cellar. This has potential to create another room, with electrics, lighting and water already provided.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.