- Detached house
- 5 Bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Living
- Walking distance from the village
- Large Garden
- Available now!
- Bond £2875
- Council Tax Band E
- 6 Months tenancy to start with
Our floor plan and photos best articulate what the property has to offer but some of the highlights include; the main open plan kitchen living and dining area is an exceptional social arena which has two sets of aluminium tri folding doors opening up nearly all of the rear elevation bringing the outdoors inside which includes a sunny delight of a low maintenance private rear garden with alfresco dining terrace dressed by a quant dry stone wall. The kitchen has been fitted with a new freestanding feature stove and boasts many a high end integrated appliance, including twin Neff Slide & Hide Double Ovens, Bosch tall fridge and separate oversize freezer, Franke sink, Miele dishwasher in addition to a Neff induction hob with state of the art hidden extractor. The master bedroom offers great opulence with a dressing room, Juliet balcony and a stylish ensuite which features a Harvia steam room in the shower with seating for comfort. The sanitary ware equally of high quality with Grohe showers and taps and also has Hive remote control central heating system.
The garage has been recently converted into a gymnasium, it is the perfect family home. There is also a car charging point at the side of the property for electric cars.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.