- Enclosed rear garden
- Central heating
- Property alarm
- Gated front garden
- Close to local amenities
- Bus routes within walking distance
- 10 minutes to the town centre
KITCHEN 10.49' x 5.9' (3.05m x 1.52m) Galley kitchen with good storage, nuetral coloured cupboards and electric top stove. There is a door that leads to the enclosed back garden.
DINING ROOM 13.19' x 9.09' (3.96m x 2.74m) Large dining room which allows for a big table that could fit 6 people, also includes a similar gas fire from the lounge. French doors at the back of the room allow for easy access to the garden where there is also room for tables and chairs to do dinner parties outside.
SHOWER ROOM 9.26' x 5.62' (2.74m x 1.52m) Large shower room in nuetral beige tiles, fitted with a toilet sink and large walk in shower.
BEDROOM 1 13.26' x 9.65' (3.96m x 2.74m) The double bedroom overlooking the front elevation has space for free standing furniture and is carpeted.
BEDROOM 2 13.36' x 9.57' (3.96m x 2.74m) Overlooking the rear, the bedroom is well proportioned and will fit a double bed and free standing furniture.
BEDROOM 3 10.14' x 5.81' (3.05m x 1.52m) Single bedroom which is large enough to house a bed or be used as a study.
GARDEN To the front of the property is a hard standing courtyard with low stone wall. With room to position the bins, the property has space for a bistro set and can be decorated with floral containers and hanging baskets. To the rear it is adorned with established foliage and colourful plants. Welcoming local wildlife, the outlook is attractive
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.