- Detached house
- Off Road Parking
- 4 Bedroom
- Central Heating
- COUNCIL TAX BAND D
- Available NOW!
- 6 Month tenancy to start with.
- BOND £1,440
ENTRANCE HALL Front door leading to hall having oak flooring and warmed by a central heating radiator. Doors to reception rooms and kitchen. Stairs rising to the first floor.
SITTING ROOM 20' 1" x 10' 10" (6.12m x 3.3m) Modern and spacious reception room with a feature living flame electric fire with wooden surround and marble back and hearth. The room has oak flooring and double glazed bifold doors which lead out onto the rear garden.
DINING ROOM 9' 7" x 8' 4" (2.92m x 2.54m) Having space for dining table and chairs, warmed by a central heating radiator and has oak flooring. Double glazed window overlooks the front
KITCHEN 14' x 10' (4.27m x 3.05m) Spacious kitchen area having a range of fitted base, wall and drawer units with contemporary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include an electric oven, gas oven and gas hob with extractor over plus integrated microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Space for washing machine. Ceiling down lights and stone effect tiled flooring. Sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Door to pantry cupboard and to the rear along with a double glazed window overlooking the rear.
GARAGE 19' 9" x 7' 11" (6.02m x 2.41m)
LANDING Doors to bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
BEDROOM 11' 2" x 10' 4" (3.4m x 3.15m) Spacious double bedroom having carpeted flooring and warmed by a central heating radiator. The room has fitted wardrobes, double glazed window which overlooks the front and a door leading to dressing cupboard.
BEDROOM 10' 10" x 10' 4" (3.3m x 3.15m) Another good sized double bedroom having carpeted flooring and warmed by a central heating radiator. Having fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window which overlooks the front.
BEDROOM 9' 5" x 8' 4" (2.87m x 2.54m) Good sized carpeted room warmed by a central heating radiator having fitted wardrobes and double glazed window which overlooks the rear.
BEDROOM 9' 4" x 7' 11" (2.84m x 2.41m) Good sized room with carpeted flooring and warmed by a central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobe and desk. Double glazed window which overlooks the rear.
BATHROOM Bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over and glass shower screen, wash hand basin and low flush WC, fitted airing cupboard. Fully tiled walls and flooring, double glazed window with frosted glass to the rear.
SEPARATE WC Low flush WC, fully tiled walls and flooring, double glazed window with frosted glass to the rear.
EXTERNAL To the front is a lawned area with a spacious drive leading to detached garage. There are steps leading to the front door. To the rear is a lovely tiered garden with slate flower borders, patio and gravelled areas. Door to work shop garage with power and light plus shed. There is also space to sit out and enjoy those summer evenings with the garden being south facing and privately enclosed by fencing.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.