- LOVELY 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS / YOUNG COUPLES
- WELL PRESENTED
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN KITCHEN DINER
- GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
- DETACHED GARAGE
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Coniston Avenue, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £150,000
Early viewings are highly recommended for this well presented and spacious 2 bedroom, end terraced home. Situated close to local amenities, transport links and schooling. The single garage is situated at the end of the drive able to comfortably support four cars. The rear garden is paved with the addition of wooden storage sheds.
Greenhead Lane, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £179,950
A WONDERFULLY PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOME. SITUATED CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, TRANSPORT LINKS AND SCHOOLING. THE PROPERTY HAS A LARGE FRONT GARDEN AND PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR. EARLY VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Grand Cross Road, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £180,000
Available with no chain, this home offers fantastic scope to create even further spacious accommodation that is close to excellent amenities and transport links. The property has a beautiful enclosed garden to the rear and an abundance of driveway parking.
Bowness Drive, HuddersfieldOffers Over £200,000
OCCUPYING A PLEASENT CUL DE SAC LOCATION IN THIS POPULAR AREA OF HUDDERSFIELD. A DELIGHTFUL TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD WITH GENEROUS ROOM SIZES THROUGHOUT. BENEFITING FROM GOOD SIZED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS WITH A LONG DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE.