- Central Heating. Boiler 3 years old
- Large Garden
- Gated large driveway
- Enclosed front garden
- 2 spacious double bedrooms
- Far reaching views
- Quiet street
- Brand new carpets being fitted throughout
- Dining room freshly decorated
DINING ROOM 10.5' x 7.5' (3.05m x 2.13m) The dining room overlooks the rear garden. A door leads you into the kitchen, subject to the usual constraints, we would suggest the dining room could be opened up to the kitchen to create one larger room
LIVING ROOM 13.10' x 12.2' (3.96m x 3.66m) The living room has a large window to the front elevation and garden. Wooden and glass doors to the dining room that when opened, stream in plenty of natural lighting. The door nearest the front of the house also leads to the spacious entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL With a lovely bright entrance hall, carpeted stairs rise to the first floor whilst a door to the left leads into the sitting room. The kitchen is located directly to the end of the hallway.
BEDROOM 1 11.10' x 12.0' (3.35m x 3.66m) Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and view over the front elevation of the property.
BEDROOM 2 12.8' x 9.8' (3.66m x 2.74m) Overlooking the rear of the property with wardrobes currently free standing, this double bedroom still has space for further free standing furniture.
BEDROOM 3 7.5' x 7.4' (2.13m x 2.13m) Single bedroom with enough space for a bed and free standing wardrobe.
SHOWER ROOM Large shower room in neutral colours. Includes white toilet and sink with window overlooking the back garden.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.