- Council Tax Band A
- Immaculately presented
- Superb rear garden
- Close to excellent amenities
- Council Tax Band - A
DINING KITCHEN 14' 11" x 9' 1" (4.55m x 2.77m) approx. A contemporary fitted kitchen with an array of both wall and base cupboards incorporating 4 ring gas hob with electric oven beneath and chimney style extractor fan over. Having plumbing for a washing machine and space for a free standing fridge freezer. The work surface also has a chrome sink and mixer tap fitted. There is also ample space for a family dining suite making this room extremely sociable for family gatherings.
LOUNGE 14' 6" x 11' 10" (4.42m x 3.61m) approx. An inviting lounge presented in modern tones with the main focal point being a modern fireplace and living flame fire creating a cosy ambience. The room is flooded with natural light courtesy of the large front facing window.
BEDROOM 1 14' 11" x 11' 3" (4.55m x 3.43m) approx. An opulent room courtesy of tandem windows that flood the room with natural light, the room is beautifully presented in modern grey tones. A full bank of fitted wardrobes provide maximum storage space.
BEDROOM 2 10' 5" x 8' 11" (3.18m x 2.72m) approx. Another good size double bedroom, decorated in neutral tones with a pleasant outlook over the delightful rear garden.
SHOWER ROOM 7' x 5' 7" (2.13m x 1.7m) approx. A contemporary shower room which is clean and crisp. Comprising walk-in shower, wash basin and low-level W.C, the walls and floor are completely tiled for easy maintenance.
EXTERIOR The front of the property is extremely well kept having a driveway fringed by colourful planted borders. To the rear of the property the garden has been lovingly landscaped. This is a wonderful outdoor space, benefiting from a perfect patio area which is ideal for BBQ's with steps leading up to the completely flat lawn area which is perfect for children and pets. There is currently a range of wonderful planters and thriving vegetable patches perfect for the green fingered enthusiast! A further patio area leads to a good size garden shed which is perfect for storing your outside tools.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Brown Royd Avenue, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £140,000
Beautifully presented and ready to move into. This wonderfully spacious home benefits from 2 bedrooms and a loft room. Situated close to local amenities and transport links. The property has a private enclosed large garden to the rear and stunning far reaching views.
Albany Road, Waterloo, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £175,000
A wonderfully presented and spacious 2 bedroom semi-detached home. Situated close to local amenities, transport links and schooling. The property has a private enclosed garden to the rear. Early viewings are highly recommended.
Grand Cross Road, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £180,000
Available with no chain, this home offers fantastic scope to create even further spacious accommodation that is close to excellent amenities and transport links. The property has a beautiful enclosed garden to the rear and an abundance of driveway parking.