- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Vendors can not move out until February 2023
- Single Detached Garage
- Off Road Parking
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Council Tax Band - B
There is scope to remove the garage if not desired to further increase the size of the garden or add a conservatory, all subject to the usual constraints. Throughout the property mostly benefits from a neutral presentation with the third bedroom decorated in a feature wall paper in blue.
With two reception rooms to the ground floor, open plan if preferred, the dining room has sliding patio doors that exit into the garden.
ENTRANCE HALL Stepping into the property through a white UPVc door, stairs rise to the first floor landing to the left whilst the hallway leads to the sitting room and kitchen to the rear. Beautifully presented with an elegant embossed paper, the hallway includes an under stairs cupboard for storage.
KITCHEN 8' 1" x 8' 1" (2.46m x 2.46m) With amazing views from the kitchen window, the kitchen is fitted with a range of oak coloured wall and base cabinets. Tiled in oatmeal ceramic, the kitchen has a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is additional space for a free standing twin cavity oven, slimline fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
A door to the side elevation exits out to the exterior onto the driveway and an internal door takes you into the dining room.
DINING ROOM 9' 0" x 9' 0" (2.74m x 2.74m) A lovely bright and spacious room, open plan to the sitting room but closed off if desired via internal timber and glass doors. Sliding patio doors take you out to the rear garden, perfect when al fresco dining.
The room is filled with natural light, enhanced by the cream carpeting and neutral colour scheme.
SITTING ROOM 14' 0" (reducing to 12'0") x 12' 0"(reducing to 10'0") (4.27m x 3.66m) With cream carpeting through from the dining room, this delightful room has a large bay window. The central focal point is the wooden fire surround with insert gas fire. With room for large family seating the sitting room has a door which leads back into the entrance hall.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With window to the side elevation, the landing leads to the house bathroom and three bedroom, two of which are doubles and the third, a very comfortable single.
An access to the attic is located on the landing.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 0"(reducing to 11'0") x 11' 0" (reducing to 9'0") (4.27m x 3.35m) With a bank of fitted furniture including a vanity mirror, the bedroom has a bay window and is neutrally decorated.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 0" (reducing to 10'1") x 10' 0" (3.66m x 3.05m) With spectacular views, this spacious double bedroom has a built in cupboard and space for free standing furniture.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 0" x 7' 0" (2.74m x 2.13m) A generous single or small double, the bedroom has the bulk head which would be suitable to build cabinets above. Papered in a delicate blue print, all bedrooms have access to the house bathroom.
HOUSE BATHROOM With a coloured suite, the bathroom comprises of a bath with Mira electric rear fed shower above and bi-fold glass shower screen, low level w.c. and washbasin with pedestal. Finished with laminate flooring, the bathroom is tiled.
GARAGE 21' 0" x 10' 0" (6.4m x 3.05m) The large single garage works perfectly as a workshop, especially given the floor pit. With electrics for free standing furniture and tools, the garage has barn timber doors.
If not needed, the removal of the garage would create a much larger garden which could enjoy the benefits of a smaller shed and potential to extend the main house.
EXTERIOR On a large plot, the garden has a gradually sloping driveway leading down to a detached single garage with timber barn doors.
The garden has a range of established plants and bushes which line the driveway and border the front lawn. To the rear, the garden has a small raised patio which is a lovely sun trap and enjoys the beautiful far reaching views. To the rear of the garden is a further small plot of land, perfect to utilise as a vegetable plot!
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.