4 bed Detached House for Sale
Hawkroyd Bank Road, Netherton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of: £340,000
- 4 bedrooms
- Lovely gardens
- Close to excellent amenities
- Potential to improve
- Council Tax Band - D
ENTRANCE HALLWAY A fantastic size entrance hallway with doors leading to the rooms on the ground floor.
BEDROOM 4 / HOME OFFICE / STUDIO / GARAGE 15' 9" x 8' 1" (4.8m x 2.46m) approx. The current owners have converted the garage to create a fantastic size room which offers the prospective purchaser the option to use this for a variety of different purposes. This would make a fantastic size bedroom, home office for those needing to work from home or could easily be converted back into a garage.
DOWNSTAIRS W.C. An essential in any family home comprising W.C. with wash hand basin.
UTILITY Located off the entrance hallway, this is a fantastic size pantry / utility room having electricity supply along with plumbing for a washing machine.
KITCHEN 11' 4" x 8' 1" (3.45m x 2.46m) approx. Fitted with a range of wall and base units and part tiled for easy maintenance. Having Bosch electric oven and grill with 4 ring electric hob and sink with mixer tap. There is scope to knock through into the dining area to create one open plan sociable space should the prospective purchaser wish.
DINING ROOM 11' 6" x 10' 5" (3.51m x 3.18m) approx. A lovely bright and airy room having double doors which lead out to the beautiful rear garden and double doors which lead through into the living room. There is a modern pebble effect gas fire which provides a feature focal point.
LIVING ROOM 14' 5" x 11' 1" (4.39m x 3.38m) approx. A fantastic size lounge flooded with natural light courtesy of the large windows and sliding doors which lead into the conservatory. There is an electric fire housed within a stylish surround and the room is neutrally presented.
CONSERVATORY Benefiting from a closed ceiling which makes this a perfect additional room to enjoy all year round. A wonderful room in which to sit and relax whilst enjoying the stunning wrap around gardens.
BEDROOM 1 14' 8" x 10' (4.47m x 3.05m) approx. An extremely good size double bedroom situated towards the rear of the property. Benefiting from a full bank of fitted wardrobes providing maximum storage space.
BEDROOM 2 11' 8" x 8' 8" (3.56m x 2.64m) approx. Another good size double bedroom situated towards the rear of the property. Benefiting from a full bank of fitted wardrobes providing maximum storage space.
BEDROOM 3 8' 7" x 8' 4" (2.62m x 2.54m) approx. A good size single bedroom again located to the rear of the property.
SHOWER ROOM A good size family shower room comprising large curved shower cubicle with electric shower, washbasin, bidet and W.C. Part tiled for easy maintenance.
EXTERIOR Benefiting from a double car driveway to the front of the property. To the rear there is a beautiful, south facing garden with a good size enclosed lawn garden which is completely flat, having fence boundaries creating the perfect recreational area for children and pets fringed with mature shrubs.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.