- Potential to create a third bedroom
- Driveway parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Council Tax Band - B
LOUNGE 13' 1" x 11' 1" (3.99m x 3.38m) approx. A good size room located to the front of the property. The main focal point of the room is the gas coal effect fire housed within a stylish surround. Natural light floods through this room courtesy of the large front facing double glazed windows.
DINING KITCHEN 15' 1" x 8' 8" (4.6m x 2.64m) approx. The dining kitchen is crying out for re-configuration. Currently having an abundance of wooden wall and base cabinets with roll edge work surface. There is plenty of space for a range of freestanding appliances and a large pantry style cupboard provides further storage space. A window which is conveniently located above the sink provides an idyllic view over the rear garden.
UTILITY 7' 4" x 5' 9" (2.24m x 1.75m) approx. Located off the dining kitchen, the free standing cooker/hob is located in this room however could easily be re-configured into the dining kitchen. The utility room is an incredibly useful area which is perfect for storing outdoor garments before entering the main home and benefits from plumbing for a washing machine.
BEDROOM 1 12' 4" x 11' 1" (3.76m x 3.38m) approx. Situated to the front of the property. This is a good size double room and benefits from fitted wardrobes providing maximum storage space. There is a beautiful feature brick fireplace which provides a lovely focal point.
BEDROOM 2 12' 2" x 8' 1" (3.71m x 2.46m) approx. Situated to the rear of the property having a lovely view of the rear garden, a good size double bedroom again with fitted wardrobes providing maximum storage space.
ATTIC / POTENTIAL BEDROOM 3 The attic is approximately two thirds boarded and has a Velux window. There is potential to create a third bedroom by re-configuring the staircase.
SHOWER ROOM Comprising large walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. A large storage cupboard is perfect for storing bathroom toiletries and towels.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property behind feature gates there is ample off road parking for numerous vehicles and also offers further scope to be extended if further parking is required by converting the front garden. To the rear there is a good size enclosed garden which is presented beautifully with lawn and patio areas perfect for recreational use and alfresco dining. There is also a large wooden storage shed which is ideal for storing outdoor tools.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Coniston Avenue, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £150,000
Early viewings are highly recommended for this well presented and spacious 2 bedroom, end terraced home. Situated close to local amenities, transport links and schooling. The single garage is situated at the end of the drive able to comfortably support four cars. The rear garden is paved with the addition of wooden storage sheds.
Bankfield Avenue, Huddersfield£170,000
2 bedroom mid terrace, spacious accommodation, gas central heating, modern breakfast kitchen with granite worksurface and high end Neff integrated appliances and instant boiling water tap, living room, 2 spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and bathroom, enclosed rear garden, popular sought after location close to numerous local amenities including shops, schools and transport links.
Greenhead Lane, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £179,950
A WONDERFULLY PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOME. SITUATED CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, TRANSPORT LINKS AND SCHOOLING. THE PROPERTY HAS A LARGE FRONT GARDEN AND PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR. EARLY VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Bowness Drive, HuddersfieldOffers Over £200,000
OCCUPYING A PLEASENT CUL DE SAC LOCATION IN THIS POPULAR AREA OF HUDDERSFIELD. A DELIGHTFUL TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD WITH GENEROUS ROOM SIZES THROUGHOUT. BENEFITING FROM GOOD SIZED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS WITH A LONG DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE.