- Central village location
- 2 bedrooms
- Characterful features
- Freshly decorated throughout
- Bond £865
- Available 6th June 2022
- Council Tax Band B
- 6 Month tenancy to start with
LOUNGE 15' 2" x 12' 2" (4.62m x 3.71m) approx. A warm and inviting lounge with stunning feature fireplace housing an electric stove. Freshly decorated in soft neutral tones with a brand newly fitted carpet. There is plenty of room for a range of living room furniture. The room is flooded with natural light courtesy of the front facing window and door leads down to the cellar.
BASEMENT 18' 3" x 13' 10" (5.56m x 4.22m) approx. A huge basement which would be suitable for a variety of uses.
KITCHEN 11' 6" x 5' 9" (3.51m x 1.75m) approx. Featuring a characterful chimney breast with stonework fireplace and cast iron hearth. There is a range of wall and base units with space for free standing kitchen appliances and brand newly fitted flooring. A spacious pantry area provides extra storage and steps lead up to the first floor.
BEDROOM 1 12' 6" x 10' 8" (3.81m x 3.25m) approx. A light and airy good size double bedroom, benefiting from recessed wardrobe / cupboard and again a feature chimney breast with feature stonework fireplace creating charm and character. This room has also had brand new carpets fitted and has been freshly painted.
BATHROOM A newly fitted bathroom suite. Contemporary in design and fully tiled for easy maintenance. Comprising huge walk in shower, W.C, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below and chrome heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2 19' x 9' 6" (5.79m x 2.9m) approx. Located on the second floor with exposed roof frame and again having a lovely chimney breast with stone hearth. There is ample room for a double bed and a range of furniture. Two Velux sky lights provide natural light.
EXTERIOR There is a sitting area to the front of the house and a communal garden area to the side.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.