- Extended 3 bedroom semi
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and driveway
- Close to excellent amenities
- Council Tax Band - B
KITCHEN Having an abundance of wooden wall and base cabinets with roll edge work surface. There is plenty of space for a range of freestanding appliances and two large pantry style cupboards provide further storage space. A window which is conveniently located above the sink provides an idyllic view over the rear garden.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM A fantastic size room, the lounge is open plan to the dining area, however there is scope to re-configure this space with the kitchen should the prospective purchaser desire offering a range of possibilities! This room is decorated in neutral tones with two beautiful feature bay windows which flood the room with natural light. The main focal point of the room is the gas coal effect fire housed within a stylish marble style surround. To the dining area you can comfortably house a family size dining suite creating a wonderful sociable space to entertain friends and family.
DOWNSTAIRS W.C. A must in any family home. The downstairs W.C. is tiled for easy maintenance with W.C. and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 1 Situated to the rear of the property again benefiting from the aforementioned outlook to the rear garden and treetop views beyond. This is a good size double room and has a full bank of large fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2 Situated to the front of the property, a good size double bedroom again with a full bank of fitted wardrobes providing maximum storage space.
BEDROOM 3 A single bedroom which has been creatively designed to maximise the space on offer. This is a good size children's room however could also have a variety of uses such as a home office perfect if you need to work from home.
BATHROOM The bathroom comprises bath with shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin and W.C.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property behind lovely wooden gates there is ample off road parking for numerous vehicles and also offers further scope to be extended if further parking or motorhome parking is required which leads to the single garage. To the rear there is a good size enclosed garden which is paved for easy maintenance, having fence boundaries creating the perfect recreational area for children and pets.
GARAGE A single garage with electric up and over door.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.