Albany Road, Waterloo, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of: £175,000
- 2 bedroom semi
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to excellent amenities
- Beautifully presented
- Council Tax Band - B
HALLWAY A spacious hallway offering space to hang outdoor garments and keep footwear, there is a door opening to the lounge and door to the kitchen. The staircase rises to the first floor.
LOUNGE 19' 8" x 9' 6" (5.99m x 2.9m) approx. A fantastic size bright and airy lounge courtesy of the double windows from each elevation. This wonderful room is extremely sociable having space for a dining suite which overlooks the beautiful rear garden. The lounge is decorated in modern décor with a feature coal effect gas fire creating a warm ambience.
KITCHEN 11' 1" x 7' 4" (3.38m x 2.24m) approx. Fitted with a range of wooden wall and base cupboards trimmed with chrome handles. There is a 4 ring gas hob with electric oven below and stylish stainless steel extractor above. The kitchen benefits from space for a free standing fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. A window which is conveniently located above the sink provides an idyllic view over the beautiful rear garden and a large pantry style cupboard provides additional storage.
BEDROOM 1 11' 8" x 9' (3.56m x 2.74m) approx. Situated to the rear of the property again benefiting from the aforementioned outlook to the rear garden. This is a good size double room which is neutrally presented and has fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2 14' 5" x 9' 7" (4.39m x 2.92m) approx. Situated to the front of the property, another good size double bedroom. There is a fitted cupboard providing maximum storage which also houses the combi boiler.
BATHROOM A crisp and clean three-piece suite comprising a bath with an electric shower over, a low-level WC, and wash hand basin. Complete with chrome heated towel rail.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property is a large well maintained garden having a central lawn. To the rear, the garden is fully enclosed and a very good size perfect for children and pets. The garden has been cleverly designed and benefits from three tiers to maximise the enjoyment. There is a decking area that is perfect for alfresco dining, a lawn area that is perfect for children/pets and recreational activities, and a further patio area that houses the garden shed providing maximum storage space and the top tier of the garden is a car port for additional parking.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Brown Royd Avenue, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £140,000
Beautifully presented and ready to move into. This wonderfully spacious home benefits from 2 bedrooms and a loft room. Situated close to local amenities and transport links. The property has a private enclosed large garden to the rear and stunning far reaching views.
Sunnymead, Waterloo, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £160,000
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this immaculately presented home. The two double bedroom home comprises lounge, dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, and contemporary shower room whilst externally there is a driveway and superb enclosed rear garden.
Grand Cross Road, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £180,000
Available with no chain, this home offers fantastic scope to create even further spacious accommodation that is close to excellent amenities and transport links. The property has a beautiful enclosed garden to the rear and an abundance of driveway parking.
Bowness Drive, HuddersfieldOffers Over £200,000
OCCUPYING A PLEASENT CUL DE SAC LOCATION IN THIS POPULAR AREA OF HUDDERSFIELD. A DELIGHTFUL TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD WITH GENEROUS ROOM SIZES THROUGHOUT. BENEFITING FROM GOOD SIZED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS WITH A LONG DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE.