- 3 bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
- Close to excellent amenities and transport links
- Landscaped garden
- Council Tax Band - C
ENTRANCE The stylish composite front door opens into the spacious entrance hallway, having extremely useful double fronted storage cupboard providing the ideal place to hang outdoor garments before entering the main home. Doors lead to the downstairs shower room, utility and downstairs bedroom/office and stairs rise to the first floor.
SHOWER ROOM A must in any family home comprising W.C, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
UTILITY ROOM An extremely useful and spacious utility room. Having plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and also housing the combi boiler. The utility room has a range of cupboards providing all important storage with stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Having a door leading straight out into the rear garden this space is perfect for cleaning muddy boots and paws.
BEDROOM 3 A beautifully presented and good size single bedroom or home office space for those needing to work from home. This room is incredibly versatile and benefits from patio doors which lead out to the stunning landscaped rear garden.
LOUNGE A wonderful lounge that echoes the superb style of the rest of the home. The main focal point of the room is the modern pebble gas fire which creates a cosy ambience. Decorated and presented in modern tones with feature wall and plush grey carpet.
DINING KITCHEN An impressive dining kitchen that is perfect for entertaining guests. The fully fitted kitchen enjoys an abundance of wall and base cabinets, there is a four ring gas hob with an electric oven below, plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a freestanding fridge freezer. Dimmer lights create a wonderful atmosphere in which to dine and socialise.
BEDROOM 1 Located on the second floor the master suite is beautifully presented in neutral tones with a stylish feature wall. This bedroom is a very generous size providing ample space for a range of freestanding furniture.
ENSUITE A crisp and clean ensuite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below and W.C.
BEDROOM 2 Also located on the second floor to the rear of the property. This is again a fantastic size double bedroom which is superbly presented. Benefiting from a full bank of stylish fitted wardrobes.
ENSUITE A modern en-suite comprising shower with rainhead attachment, W.C. and wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below. Grey tiling compliments this room perfectly complete with mosaic border.
EXTERIOR The property is superbly presented externally to the very high specification of the interior nature. To the front of the property, there is driveway parking and access to the single garage. To the rear, the good size enclosed landscaped garden is completely flat creating the perfect space for recreational activities, alfresco dining and BBQs.
GARAGE A single garage benefiting from electricity supply.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.