- Large Garden 1/3 of an acre approx.
The grounds also include a "Summer House", stone built with loft storage space, the official use is a home office, a perfect building for those now working from home, this is in addition to the main property also having an office/study. The summer house, may subject to the usual constraints be used as an annexe or a beauty room. It is worth noting that the main house already has a change of use for business purposes.
The main house is incredibly spacious and well presented. Extended into the double garage and with an added Orangery with lantern ceiling to the rear, the property boasts 4 large reception rooms and has a well designed kitchen with high gloss cream units. Integral appliances being retained with the property will include a mirrored glass Hotpoint double oven, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback, FRANKE 1 1/2 sink, dishwasher and fridge freezer. With granite work tops, the kitchen has matching free standing furniture. Leading to the utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, the utility room exits to the side elevation of the garden, ideal for those household laundry duties. The property benefits from a ground floor cloakroom, equipped with a wash basin with pedestal and close coupled w.c.
The first floor landing leads to four bedrooms, the master has shower ensuite facilities and a walk in wardrobe, with another large bedroom also benefiting from shower facilities and the further two bedrooms both having space for king-size beds and free standing furniture. The house bathroom is contemporary with a continued theme of modern décor running throughout all ensuite rooms decorated with white ceramic flooring. The bathroom with slim brick tiled effect to the walls has a bath with mixer shower tap controls, ideal standard wash basin with pedestal and close coupled w.c.
The second floor has another two very large bedrooms, the main room has a dormer window to the front elevation and a row of Velux windows to the rear and appreciates a shower ensuite. The second spacious bedroom makes for an ideal home office or playroom/craft room if so desired.
The property has an incredible square foot of internal space and provides new owner's versatility and the scope to enjoy the benefits of multi generational living. Connecting well with the grounds, the Orangery has two sets of bi-fold doors. The family home feels incredibly private and given the desirable location, it is so wonderful to have so much space to embrace the health benefits of gardening, bringing the family together and plenty of options to work from home.
LOCATION Woolley Grange is a well regarded residential community on which our property resides on the outskirts appreciating a quiet location and limited passing traffic. With a local informative community website and a great sense to promote the interests of the residents, it is clear to see why Woolley Grange is a popular destination for families.
A great positioning, Woolley Grange is surrounded by tourist attractions which includes the local nature reserve of Pugneys Country Park, The Yorkshire Sculpture Park which is an open-air gallery showing work by British and international artists, including Henry Moore and Barbara Hepworth and Newmillerdam, a central lake surrounded by a network of paths and close to hand amenities.
Local schools include Crigglestone Mackie Hill Junior and Infant school which is approx. 4 miles from the property and Kettlethorpe High school which is a mixed secondary school with specialist status for maths and computing and approx. 6 miles from Rosefield Avenue. Further afield is Silcoates independent school and Queen Elizabeth Grammar school for boys and Wakefield Girls High which is 20 minutes away.
The journey time to the M1 is roughly 9 minutes which ensures that Woolley Grange is a great destination for commuting, further enhanced with the proximity to Wakefield Westgate train station reached in only 20 minutes from the property.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.