- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Views of the Valley
- Separate Kitchen and Dining
- Wood Burning Stove
- Plenty of Garden Space
- Council Tax Band - A
HALLWAY Upon entrance to the property, you are met with a vestibule area at the bottom of the staircase, a place where you can remove your shoes and coats before entering the living room with grey carpets flowing throughout.
LIVING ROOM 15' 0" x 13' 0"(reducing to 11'0") (4.57m x 3.96m) The living room is a very spacious area, fitted with grey carpet, this room beams natural light through the large window which over looks the beautiful views of the valley and the church. With a multi-fuel cast iron stove containing a thermocrete chimney, this room is perfect for cosy nights in front of the fire.
DINING ROOM 11' 0" x 9' 0" (reducing to 7' 0")(3.35m x 2.74m) This room is perfect for hosting guests as there is plenty of room for a large dining table. With a feature fireplace and views again of the valley, this room could also be adapted into a home office for those who now work from home.
KITCHEN 14' 0" x 8' 0" (4.27m x 2.44m) With access from the front garden into the kitchen, this room consists of grey cupboards, stone effect flooring and a large black washbowl. It also includes an integrated dishwasher, Zanussi electric oven and gas hob.
BEDROOM 1 14' 6" x 8' 11" (4.42m x 2.72m) This double bedroom is situated at the front of the property and again, has amazing views of the scenery and valley. With fitted wardrobes and neutrally decorated, the room beams with natural light.
BEDROOM 2 11' 8" x 9' 6" (reducing to 7' 11")(3.56m x 2.9m) The smaller of the two bedrooms is still spacious enough to fit a double bed. There is a built in storage cupboard which holds the boiler and overlooks the front garden. This room could be easily adapted to use as a play room or home office.
BATHROOM The house bathroom consists of a 3-piece white suite including a bathtub with overhead shower, wash basin and a high level traditional flush W.C.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property there is a very spacious garden area, consisting of artificial grass and a patio area. Overlooking the views of the church and the greenery, this area is a sun trap and the perfect space to have a BBQ and relax. To the rear, there is a further garden space which offers a lot of potential to adapt to a further seating area. There is also a garage situated to the rear which can be accessed by the road above and is large enough to fit one car in.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.