- FULL RENOVATION
- LARGE GARDENS
- SOUTH FACING ELEVATION
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE
- 6 BEDROOMS ARRANGED OVER 2 FLOORS.
- OPEN TO OFFERS
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS.
- Council Tax Band - F
The ground floor of this property beams with natural light and is perfect for multi-functional living. There is a double bedroom on the ground floor with a 3-piece en-suite equipped with a waterfall shower, wash basin and close coupled W.C. All bathrooms and the kitchen incorporate heated flooring with digital thermostat controls.
This floor has 2 reception rooms, a utility that leads to the rear garden, and dining kitchen. The kitchen has been designed for modern living, with far reaching views, incorporating marble flooring throughout, this room is perfect for hosting guests and entertaining. The kitchen consists of integrated appliances which includes a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A separate gas hob, overhead cooker hood and hot tap is also included. The property has been fitted with a brand new energy efficient boiler, radiators and triple glazing to improve the energy efficiency and reduce noise pollution.
To the first floor, there are 5 further double bedrooms, a family bathroom, 3 en-suites, all with waterfall showers, close coupled W.C and wash basins, the house bathroom also has a large freestanding bathtub with detachable shower hose. The bedrooms have amazing views from the windows with patio doors which lead onto a Juliette balcony.
The property benefits from a new security system including CCTV cameras all around the house with remote access.
The large garden to the rear is perfect for those summer days with the children and spacious enough to include a summer house. The tiered garden is family friendly and scopes a lot of potential to be adapted to each individual needs. The front and rear gardens also include lighting fitted throughout to showcase the beautiful property.
LOCATION Within easy reach of well regarded schooling, Queen Elizabeth Grammar School, Silcoates School and King James Academy are within the surrounding area with Wakefield and the M1 reached in 7 miles. Huddersfield is 8.5 miles and Dewsbury railway station is 4.5 miles from the property. Whitley Road offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of busy town life, instantly producing an aura of calm appreciated as soon as you enter the boundaries but within a short drive, local town amenities are just at your finger tips.
AGENT NOTES Vendor is negotiable on discussions of price for the driveway.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.