Tucked away in a stunning private and desirable location with panoramic unspoilt countryside views. Our 3 bed detached house has been freshly decorated throughout with new carpet and flooring.
Tucked away in a stunning private and desirable location with panoramic unspoilt countryside views. Our 3 bed detached house has been freshly decorated throughout with new carpet and flooring. Located in the popular village of Shepley and close to excellent amenities and transport links.
ENTRANCE PORCH An extremely useful entrance porch, perfect for storing outdoor garments before entering the main home.
LOUNGE 14' x 13' 1" (4.27m x 3.99m) approx. A beautiful, light and airy opulent lounge. The main focal point of the room is the log burning stove with brick surround and solid stone hearth. The different level windows frame absolutely stunning countryside views and flood the room with natural light. The room has been fitted with a new cream carpet.
DINING KITCHEN 16' x 12' 5" (4.88m x 3.78m) approx. A fantastic sized dining kitchen. Having a range of wall and base cupboard with newly fitted oven and 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over. A stainless steel sink is ideally located underneath a window which again provides idyllic views over the patio and garden. There is space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
SHOWER ROOM Having a walk in shower, W.C, bidet and wash hand basin. The shower room is fully tiled for easy maintenance.
CELLAR ROOM 1 16' 5" x 6' 7" (5m x 2.01m) approx. An extremely useful cellar space which is completely dry. This room has the added benefit of natural light therefore offers scope for the tenant to perhaps use an office space for those needing to work from home.
CELLAR ROOM 2 11' 1" x 7' 2" (3.38m x 2.18m) approx. Again a fantastic size second cellar room having the benefit of natural light. This would make an ideal workshop area as there are fitted cabinets and worktops.
BEDROOM 1 17' 9" x 10' 6" (5.41m x 3.2m) approx. A huge sized bedroom. Freshly decorated with wooden floorboards. There are numerous windows in this room which creates a particularly light feel. There are floor to ceiling pine fitted wardrobes providing maximum storage space.
BEDROOM 2 12' 4" x 11' 1" (3.76m x 3.38m) approx. Another good size double bedroom. Having feature log burning stove fireplace housed within a brick surround with a chunky stone hearth.
BEDROOM 3 11' 3" x 10' 9" (3.43m x 3.28m) approx. Another double size bedroom. Having another characterful feature fireplace with tiled surround. Access is provided from this room into the loft space which is boarded and perfect for extra storage.
BATHROOM Comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and W.C. The bathroom is tiled for easy maintenance.
EXTERIOR The property is located up a private gated driveway therefore provides an abundance of driveway parking. There is a carport and numerous sheds perfect for storing outdoor tools. The property is surrounded by wrap around gardens and patio areas providing numerous hideaways and perfect for alfresco dining whilst gazing at the outstanding views which provides maximum peace and tranquillity.
The garages belonging to the property will not be available for tenant use.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.