- 2 bed semi-detached bungalow
- Large garden
- Popular village
- Council Tax Band - A
PORCH A door opens into the porch, this is a useful area to store outdoor garments before entering the home.
LOUNGE 13' 9" x 10' 7" (4.19m x 3.23m) approx. A tastefully styled lounge decorated in modern grey tones. The main focal point of the room is a coal-effect gas fire which creates a warm and inviting atmosphere. A sizeable double glazed-window gives plenty of natural light.
KITCHEN 11' 9" x 7' 5" (3.58m x 2.26m) approx. Having a range of wall and base units with built-in cooker and separate electric hob. Also having plumbing for a washing machine and an area for a tall fridge/freezer. There is space for a dining table and chairs. A door opens to a good size rear garden and the far-reaching views are immediately presented.
BEDROOM 1 12' 2" x 10' (3.71m x 3.05m) approx. Situated towards the front of the property, having neutral décor and fitted cupboards.
BEDROOM 2 8' 8" x 8' 0" (2.64m x 2.44m) approx. Boasting fabulous views and neutral décor. Also benefitting from fitted wardrobes.
SHOWER ROOM A three-piece suite comprising a walk-in shower cubicle, washbasin with vanity unit below, and a low-level W.C. The room is fully tiled for easy maintenance.
EXTERIOR The exterior of this property is truly rare and very special. Having extensive lawns and patio area perfect for recreational activities and alfresco dining. The views are spectacular and Castle Hill, as well as Emley Moor mast, can be seen in the distance.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.