4 bed Semi-Detached House for Sale
Grosvenor Way, Lepton , HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of: £230,000
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Close to excellent amenities
- Garage and driveway
- Council Tax Band - C
LOUNGE 14' 6" x 11' 4" (4.42m x 3.45m) approx. A good size room decorated in neutral tones. The main focal point of the room is the gas fire housed within a stone surround. Natural light floods through this room courtesy of the large front facing double glazed window.
DINING KITCHEN 17' 8" x 9' 4" (5.38m x 2.84m) approx. An impressive sociable dining kitchen that is perfect for entertaining guests. The fully fitted kitchen enjoys an abundance of white gloss wall and base cabinets with chrome handles, there is a five-ring gas hob with a modern extractor above, a built-in grill and separate oven, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. A feature breakfast bar/island separates the kitchen to the open plan dining area which can easily accommodate a family dining suite creating a wonderful space for dinner parties. A door provides access to the rear garden allowing entertaining to spill outdoors.
CELLAR A useful dry cellar perfect for storing household items and benefiting from electrical supply.
BEDROOM 1 11' 7" x 11' 2" (3.53m x 3.4m) approx A good size double bedroom situated towards the rear of the property. Having ample room for a range of free standing bedroom furniture.
BEDROOM 2 11' 8" x 8' 7" (3.56m x 2.62m) approx. Situated towards the front of the property, a good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and dressing area.
BEDROOM 3 7' 9" x 7' 5" (2.36m x 2.26m) approx. A larger than average single bedroom, situated to the rear with pleasant views over the rear garden. This could also be used as a home office for those needing to work from home.
BATHROOM The bathroom is flooded with natural light courtesy of the large obscured glass window. Currently comprising bath with electric shower over and folding glass screen, wash basin and W.C. The bathroom is fully tiled for easy maintenance and a large storage cupboard provide ample space to store towels and toiletries.
BEDROOM 4 / HOME OFFICE 17' 4" x 10' 6" (5.28m x 3.2m) approx. A fantastic addition to this wonderful home and really sets this property aside from others on the market. This is a huge space which our vendor currently uses as a bedroom. Having picturesque treetop views towards Emley Moor Mast this room would also make an ideal home office space if required.
EXTERIOR To the front of the property there is ample off road parking for several vehicles which leads to the single garage. To the rear there is a wonderfully private low maintenance rear garden and patio area perfect for recreational activities and alfresco dining.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.