3 bed Semi-Detached Bungalow for Sale
Regent Road, Kirkheaton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of: £250,000
- 3/4 Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Elevated position with fabulous views
- South facing sun room
- Single garage
- No upward chain
- Council Tax Band - B
SUN ROOM Entering the property into the sun room which is south facing, you have the space to sit and enjoy the vast landscape which overlooks Castle Hill. Open plan to the lounge this is a delightful light filled area and a great extension to the property.
LOUNGE An open riser staircase leads to the first floor where an additional two bedrooms are located. The open plan lounge, connected to the sun room has a coal effect fireplace. Overlooking the front garden, the lounge has a lovely large window.
KITCHEN With a good range of wooden cabinets, the kitchen includes a Diplomat electric oven and electric hob. A cupboard in the kitchen houses the property boiler and the fuse box and is great for storage for household appliances. There is additional space for a washing machine and tumble dryer
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM Used currently as the dining with open archway, the room located to the rear of the property could be utilised as a bedroom with reconfiguration of the main entrance.
BEDROOM Neutrally presented with a great range of fitted furniture, this room overlooks the front garden and sits close to the shower room for convenience.
SHOWER ROOM With an easy use walk in shower, wash basin and w.c, the room is fully tiled.
DORMER BEDROOM Positioned overlooking the front of the property, therefore enjoying the fabulous views, the bedroom has plenty of room for free standing furniture.
DORMER BEDROOM Positioned overlooking the rear garden, currently displayed with bunk beds, the third bedroom is a generous double.
CLOAKROOM/OFFICE The room is used as a home office but does include a close coupled w.c and wash basin. Given the two bedrooms to the first floor, a full conversion from half bath to full bath provisions would be ideal (subject to usual constraints)
EXTERIOR With blocked paved driveway to the side elevation, ample parking spaces are assured. The front ornamental garden with floral borders is well arranged with colour and is a great location to sit and enjoy the south facing elevation.
There is a single detached garage to the rear of the driveway, suitable for a car, motorbikes or storage. To the side elevation is a potting shed with a UPVc greenhouse standing separately. The rear garden is tiered so given the elevated position, sun is assured on those lovely warm days.
LOCATION Kirkheaton is a favoured residential community given the surrounding green space for local walks and views and great schooling. The traditional shopping area of the village is around the junction of Shop Lane, Bankfield Lane, New Road and Town Road around which shops including a newsagent's shop, the pharmacy, a computer specialist, a funeral director and vehicle repair garage can be found.
Morrisons is just over a mile by car with petrol station and also in close vicinity is Gallagher Retail Park which includes additional supermarkets and a McDonalds.
St George's Square Train station is the second busiest station in West Yorkshire, with Leeds being the first. A great location for easy commuting, the station is 15 minutes by car and the M1 is approx. 25 minutes with the M62 even closer at approx. 12 minutes by car.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.