- Close to Huddersfield town centre
- Back to back
- Over 4 floors
- Council Tax Band - A
HALLWAY Having plenty of space to hang outdoor garments with stairs leading to the first floor.
LOUNGE 14' 5" x 12' 6" (4.39m x 3.81m) approx. A good size lounge decorated in neutral tones with modern and easy to maintain laminate flooring. This room is particularly light and airy courtesy of the large window which overlooks the garden.
DINING KITCHEN 13' 9" x 9' 8" (4.19m x 2.95m) approx. Steps lead down to the dining kitchen from the living room. A fantastic sociable dining kitchen having plenty of room for a dining table and chairs. Having a range of wooden wall and base cabinets, double oven, 5 ring Rangemaster gas hob with stainless steel extractor above and plumbing for a washing machine. The tiled flooring compliments the kitchen and is perfect for easy maintenance.
BEDROOM 1 15' 2" x 9' 2" (4.62m x 2.79m) approx. A good size double bedroom having plenty of space for a range of bedroom furniture. A stunning Victorian period fireplace provides an amazing focal point to this light and bright bedroom.
BATHROOM A contemporary bathroom suite benefiting from Jacuzzi bath and shower, W.C, wash basin and mirror vanity cupboard. A large window floods natural light through and part tiled walls with tiles to the floor complete the room beautifully.
BEDROOM 2 17' 4" x 9' 5" (5.28m x 2.87m) approx. Located on the top floor this is a good size double bedroom. Having Velux sky light which allows plenty of natural light. This room would also be a perfect place for a home office for those who need to work from home.
EXTERIOR The property benefits from a low maintenance garden which is perfect to sit out and relax.
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To discuss this property call our Huddersfield Office:
Market your property
with Yorkshire's Finest
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.